do u ever....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz10210

Reaction score
im just wondering but the other day when i was with

my bff we were laughing so hard tht i had to go

to the bathroom and i peed in my pants..why does it

do tht like i laugh so hard tht bam!i pee in my pants!!

does this happen to u?

OMG. I went on vacation last year to a russian resort, and I made all these awesome friends there. We would act so stupid and we would laugh so hard, I would like pee my pants almost every day. xD

Of course I was all like oh s***. o_o

Edit: grammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why evry time i go to her house

i bring like a pair of pants and a bunch of

underwear!!!lol

Teehee... -blushes- Only once when my friend and I were making retarded messages for her answering machine. Here's one I remember:

Friend: We can not come to your phone right now. So please come to our phone. And leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

Bwahaha and she wouldnt stop replaying it and BAM it happened.

Uh, no. xD

Get up a bit before you usually pee your pants, if your looking to solve it. o_o

I do do the spit tank on a frequent basis, though. D:

Well, no. But once I was drinking coffee with my friend, and she cracked a super funny joke, and then I laughed so hard it came out of my mouth. xD

No, that's never happened to me. However, I was reading this manners book once and one of the things was "What do do if you wet yourself laughing and pee all over your friend's couch". And that made me laugh for hours. And now I'm laughing at it again. -_-

I have had drinks come out of my nose while laughing, though.

Yes. xP

Sometimes I'll laugh so hard, a little pee leaks out. o_o Um...yeah...too much said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back