do u hav a crush on anyone? or anyone has a crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XoX-Snowy

Reaction score
...(4 me atleast)

sooooooooooo...

theres this guy that i like @ skool nd weve like known each other since like kindergarten. nd yea, i had a crush on him since like last year nd i dunno if he likes me. so i talk 2 him on MSN nd like i ask him who he likes but he never tells me so i assume he likes the girl that everyone else likes, but a few days ago my friend told me that he told her that he likes me. but she might be joking

-XoX-Snowy

No one on TamaTalk. Irl though. *poke Love Triangle* I made that for them :3

I have a crush on someone. We'll just call him 'L' for the moment. I've liked him for nearly a year now. He enjoys all the things I do, sports (especially cricket, soccer, and footy) and he is smart too.

I've been told several times that he likes me. Twice by his friends and once by his brother. But back then I hadn't told anybody about it.

Then early second term, I found out that another girl likes him! ARRGHH! I don't really like her. She is a teacher's pet. And whenever anyone jokes around about him, I saty quiet and stay out of the conversation. And then she goes "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" the same way as I types it. Mean, horrible, nasty. Thank god I never told her my secret or I would've been dead ages ago.

Then I told two of my friends about 'L', and I trust them with the secret. They were so tempted to spill the secret. I don't think they have told that other girl, I hope they haven't. She hasn't been talking to me lately though.

I've had heaps of guys have crushes on me. In grade 6, one of my best male friends' sister sent rumors around the school that he liked me. Funny thing is, I was the last person to find out from the whole school.

Last year, I was new to a school cause I had moved way north. I was being nice to everyone, but perhaps a little too nice to one of the guys. He kind of problems with him, you know, "freakish". Annoying people 24/7. I had sympathy for the kid so I was being nice to him. Unfortunately he got it the wrong way and thought I liked him, so he started liking me. It wasn't one of them "look and look away" crushes, it was one of them "running around chasing me yelling "I LOVE YOU" crushes. Annoying, hey? Then what made it worse was when my brother ( :D ) sent rumors around the school that I liked him. ARRRR! I hated him after that. My brother was supposedly friends with this guy, and he was leading him on on me, when I didn't feel the same way. To me, that is not being a friend. And he is still sending his friends to me to tell me he likes me. He would normally come up to me and tell it to my face, but since we went to high school, he went to one school, I went to another (thank god for that).

Just a few weeks ago, one of my best guy friends has been playing handball with me, everytime he has the chance. He has been acting weird around me. Giving me stupid nicknames, teasing me, all that stuff. And what made it kind of obvious that he liked me, was when his friend said he liked me. I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure I know what's going on.

*~Jess~* I feel bad for you.

Because, Brenden *Pokes Love Triangle* hates my guts :3 XD. And I still like him. And he's my best friend's ex-boyfriend, and my otehr best friend hates him sooooooooo much its scary :D .

Ben = ex ex .. *ect* boyfriend. HE HATES ME AND LIKES MY OTHER FRIEND :D .

And thats the guys I like <3

*sigh* i dont like anyone, neither does this real annoying kid, but he thinks im pretty :D . I dont mind anyone saying im pretty, but coming from him gives me chills. Even my BFFL Emilie was sitting by him when he said i Was pretty, so its true. If i walk by and they think im Pretty looking they call me and him lovebirds. I HATE HIM SO MUTCH!!!!!

Yes this is weird but i want him to like me, as weird as it sounds

Well yea he makes fun of me, but if he askes me out all his friends will be around and ill deffently say no. All ill say is that is what u get for callin me names. I never give him lead of a pen or anyhng. I ignore what he says. SO ill see if it works

ALso im likes by 2 lil kids, one being The annoying ones friend bro

I don't exactly know what to say.

Fine, I do. But It's not on the guy below.

It's a guy with blonde hair, and blue eyes- OMGAWSH! :furawatchi:

Well, last night, this guy said "You're really hot."

I did'nt know what to say, as I do NOT have a crush on this guy at all. I don't wanna hurt his feelings, though. "Uhm..Thanks. :)..?" UGH, how I HATE my words. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have a boyfriend. *Gasp* xD

Confusing story, how we ended up together, though..

But he doesn't want me hanging out with our friends as much anymore, because I'm the only girl out of 5 guys..

And he says they keep telling him how lucky he is to be with me because I'm 'hot'.. 0.o

Then I have a couple stalker dudes.. That like, follow me around the school, and leave poetry in my locker..

-__-

i've liked this guy since grade 6, but i'm pretty sure he hates my guts after what i did to him. we sat beside each other and he kept bugging me and i slapped him with a ruler. XDDD no, he thought it was funny too. ;P but i did other stuff to him i really regret. he suposedly liked me too. o_O i wish he still liked me.

I fancy 1 guy in my school. I fancy quite a few celebs... *coughcough*petefromfalloutboy*coughcough*

A) No, i don't have a crush yet. <3

B I find it easy to keep secrets, i just forget them. :]

I have a boyfriend. We've been dating since April. Right now he's the only guy I like, er, I mean LOVE!

C~M

Phweee.. I'm not really sure.

I do have a guy friend which eats with me and my lunch gang, although I'm pretty aware of one girl who constantly flirts with him and another who is just a friend thar. I know that if I do go out with him, regardless of wether I like him or not, it will fall apart quickly and leave me feeling pretty bad..

I can't say my life is very romantic. I don't have anybody stalking me (or they're doing a heckuva good job with that) and I don't have guys all over me. I don't really have anything romantic happen to me.. ever... I think the last romantic thing that happened to me was when guy from above case gave me a half eaten pack of gum for my birthday. He kinda just threw it at me. I was so touched.

Nah, the last (and only) really sweet romantic thing was with this guy who was named Jake a long long time ago in horse-riding camp. He gave me a necklace which I totally still have. It has my favorite shell on it. Yeah... I never saw him again after that..

I liked a guy, but I am losing hope. 1) Because guys in my school don't see girls for who they are, only how pretty they are. And 2) Because I am not what you call "Pretty".

I liked a guy, but I am losing hope. 1) Because guys in my school don't see girls for who they are, only how pretty they are. And 2) Because I am not what you call "Pretty".
Thats how my school is. Guys try to make girls feel perfect. They only want girls who are gifted with the beauty. But some guys love girls for who they are, like Chris, my boyfriend. He loves me for who I am and says I'm the best girlfriend he'd ever had.

C~M

Um.. Y'all are gonna think this is weird, but I have like a really deep crush on this girl. and I'm a girl.

♥CT

at mi old school i had a boyfriend well kinda roomers we were! and we always hung out so... well we both moved the next year so yeps and now 3 years later i like 2 boys! lol lets see 1 lives kinda far but hes soooo cute!!!! and he kept maken me laugh! (tottal sp!!!!!) When his friend left he talked to me mor and hung out with me! and a nother boy hes so cute 2 and weve got the same clasess almost all day!!!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back