do u have a freewebs account?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do, i made one like...last week. but its lame (meaning theres no layout, nothing its blank)

um i made a topic like this one once and they closed it because they called it adveretising or something :)
i PMed a guide and asked him if it was okay im waiting for him to reply and u dont have to tell me wht the site is i just want to know if u have one

i PMed a guide and asked him if it was okay im waiting for him to reply and u dont have to tell me wht the site is i just want to know if u have one
Well it may be better for others to PM each other if you had a freewebs account, or discuss what people like and don't like about freewebs.

I've had an account for a few years now. I enjoy running my site instead of doing myspace and facebook like everyone else is doing :)

I enjoy running my site instead of doing myspace and facebook like everyone else is doing :)
Me 2 I find freewebs very usefull and allows you alot of freedom!

Me 2 I find freewebs very usefull and allows you alot of freedom!
Very true. Heck for a free website, you don't have many restrictions. Never did really. When I started up my site few years back, I didn't have as many of those fancy things freewebs has now. It's all good though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back