DO U HAVE...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
well the topic says it all!!!

i have cockaroches * SHIVERS* i totally hate them!

im eting my cereal at the table,and i go 2 the bathroom and when i come back...it is filled with cockaroches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but thy r relly small but they r still nasty! and we even put that little spar on and the funagating people came but they wont go away!!

do u guys have insects or somthing like that in ur house?

We used to have rats that lived in our basement and walls. I think they all left though.

(NOTE: It wasn't as bad as having rats in a normal concrete basement, our basement is on the same level on the lower part of my home, open (you can see through vents to the outside), and it has wooded 'floors' (they're really peices of wood built onto rises and then the floor is dirt.)

We used to have rats that lived in our basement and walls. I think they all left though.
(NOTE: It wasn't as bad as having rats in a normal concrete basement, our basement is on the same level on the lower part of my home, open (you can see through vents to the outside), and it has wooded 'floors' (they're really peices of wood built onto rises and then the floor is dirt.)
did u guys put trams or somthing for them 2 goy away?????

did u guys put trams or somthing for them 2 goy away?????
Well, our cat killed some, and we had to have an exterminator come and set traps and seal up our basement and stuff.

Well, our cat killed some, and we had to have an exterminator come and set traps and seal up our basement and stuff.
cool!!

I'm eating my cereal at the table,and i go 2 the bathroom and when i come back...it is filled with cockaroches!but they r relly small but they r still nasty! and we even put that little spar on...
Oh my gosh...o_O

We don't have rats or cockroaches.

Unless that counts as the time my kitty brought in a dead mouse-ew.

Where I live, there ain't any cockroaches anywhere. *whew!*

-Rachel

i used to hav rats and bugs.not anymore really.mostly flies now!

i used to hav rats and bugs.not anymore really.mostly flies now!
flys like the 1ns that poke u,or the ugly normal 1ns???

aaaaa! there 1 know!!!

i feel like changeing my siggy...lol

There used to be fleas in my room x.x

When I went to Oklahoma my mom flea bombed though, so they're gone now.

It was nasty x.x They were all over my room and in my bed *shudders*

Eeeeeh. I don't even dare say I don't have cockroaches - I fear that if I do, I will jinx it.

Oh wait, I just did say it.

Shoot.

As for rats, we've had our share of rats. My cat Sandra is a proficient vermin slayer though - she's killed a number of rats. I had the good fortune of catching her in the act once - felines are so graceful when it comes to killing. It's incredible. Recently we had a terrible rat problem at my mum's house - these huge foot long (no joke) rats were crawling around our back yard. They were so big, at first I thought they were possums. x.X Underneath a window in my neighbor's yard was this hole that they'd crawl into once in a while. Poison took care of them, though.

There used to be fleas in my room x.x
When I went to Oklahoma my mom flea bombed though, so they're gone now.

It was nasty x.x They were all over my room and in my bed *shudders*
ewwww!!!

so uve must had i lot of the little bumps that itch 2 much hu...

well the bus is hhere bye!!!!

Eeeeeh. I don't even dare say I don't have cockroaches - I fear that if I do, I will jinx it.
Oh wait, I just did say it.

Shoot.

As for rats, we've had our share of rats. My cat Sandra is a proficient vermin slayer though - she's killed a number of rats. I had the good fortune of catching her in the act once - felines are so graceful when it comes to killing. It's incredible. Recently we had a terrible rat problem at my mum's house - these huge foot long (no joke) rats were crawling around our back yard. They were so big, at first I thought they were possums. x.X Underneath a window in my neighbor's yard was this hole that they'd crawl into once in a while. Poison took care of them, though.
Once my cat killed a rat that was as big as her. I guess it was to large for her to leave by the back door (like she usually did), so she just left it in the middle of the driveway. It was a very big rat (and she was a very small cat.)

well the topic says it all!!!i have cockaroches * SHIVERS* i totally hate them!

im eting my cereal at the table,and i go 2 the bathroom and when i come back...it is filled with cockaroches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but thy r relly small but they r still nasty! and we even put that little spar on and the funagating people came but they wont go away!!

I don't have rats or mice in my mouse. There used to be termites though (ICK)!

well the topic says it all!!!i have cockaroches * SHIVERS* i totally hate them!

My house is quite new so we don't really get things like mice & if we did my doggie would chase them away :angry: .

My boyfriend has a mice problem except he tries to kill them - he hit one with a hammer the other day B) . I know it's mean but we can't catch it and I tried to get it outside. I haven't a clue where they're coming from and it doesn't fall for the mouse traps anymore.

My house is quite new so we don't really get things like mice & if we did my doggie would chase them away :angry: .
My boyfriend has a mice problem except he tries to kill them - he hit one with a hammer the other day B) . I know it's mean but we can't catch it and I tried to get it outside. I haven't a clue where they're coming from and it doesn't fall for the mouse traps anymore.
I'm not one to complain about animal cruelty, but that's just horrible o.o'

Tell him to get rat poison or leave it up to his parents to figure it out.

i have pet rats :]] and i live in the woods so i have all kinds of bugs and sometimes snakes i got use to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back