DO U LIKE CATS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitio

Reaction score
I LIKE CATS !!!!!!!!!! DO U ?????????????????????/answer POST!!!! POST!!! POST!!! POST!~!!!!!!!@

Cats seem a little cute to me, but It looks scary when they stare at you, I don't mess around to much with cats.. Those nails scare me. But they still seem cute and nice. :)

Locky458

Sorry, I have had a bad experience with a cat. I like friendly, active cats, but otherwise, I like dogs a lot better. :)

Cats seem a little cute to me, but It looks scary when they stare at you, I don't mess around to much with cats.. Those nails scare me. But they still seem cute and nice. :)
Locky458
My cat stares at me sometimes.

It can get a little creepy! :lol:

I love cats! I used to spend hours and hours reading about them. When I was eight, I could answer any question someone asked me about cats! Now I've forgotten some of the information, but I still remember quite a lot!

I love cats! I used to spend hours and hours reading about them. When I was eight, I could answer any question someone asked me about cats! Now I've forgotten some of the information, but I still remember quite a lot!
I think it's so cool you know so much about animals! :)

I love cats.

I've had tons of them, and I still do have a lot.

Fuffums, you seem like me. xD

I used to read about animals (mostly cats) forever. I ran out of books about them, though... Not that I need to learn anything else, but I've read like 50+ books on them. There needs to be more good cat books, and stuff like that. xD

When I used to go to school (I'm homeschooled now), I was always the person to answer questions about animals. >< It was kind of annoying after a while, but it was really nice to help people when their pet got sick or something.

I still know basicly everything about cats. I don't forget things that much. I just wish there were more books to read, I love looking at pictures of kittens and stuff, and it's a good way to pass time if you're really bored, even if you know everything in the book. As I said before, I love looking at pictures of cats. They can't get any cutier. :]

<Tammyx3

I love cats.I've had tons of them, and I still do have a lot.

Fuffums, you seem like me. xD

I used to read about animals (mostly cats) forever. I ran out of books about them, though... Not that I need to learn anything else, but I've read like 50+ books on them. There needs to be more good cat books, and stuff like that. xD

When I used to go to school (I'm homeschooled now), I was always the person to answer questions about animals. >< It was kind of annoying after a while, but it was really nice to help people when their pet got sick or something.

I still know basicly everything about cats. I don't forget things that much. I just wish there were more books to read, I love looking at pictures of kittens and stuff, and it's a good way to pass time if you're really bored, even if you know everything in the book. As I said before, I love looking at pictures of cats. They can't get any cutier. :]

<Tammyx3
I'm sure there are tons more books out there. :)

But even if you did run out, there are tons of internet site out there to read.

Yeah, I know. When I move I can look for more. :]

It's just that I've been living where I live right now for a while, and the schools and libraries don't get many new books on animals. ><

So I stopped going to those places, since it was useless, and I'd rather go to book stores instead.

I can't wait to move, though. xD Finally some new book stores and libraries... And stuff like that. :]

I read some things on the internet sometimes, but I don't know. I just don't do that too much... Not sure why. It's a good idea, though. :] I should do that sometime.

I probably just prefer books over things on the internet, if I can help it, for some reason. <- Not sure why, but that just came to mind.

<Tammyx3

Last edited by a moderator:
*bites lip (its what I do when I think somethings reallllllly cute)* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!
Isn't she!

She was a stray/ferrel cat we found.

Originaly we weren't going to keep her but we all fell in love.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back