DO U LIKE CATS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CricketThat's my baby! :)
Omg, she is SO cute. She looks really sweet, too. <3

You're really lucky to have her. She looks like a really great cat. :] Very sweet. ^^

<Tammyx3

♥♥♥I LOVE CATS!!!♥♥♥ My Fav animal! When I was younger I went to my babysiters and she had a cat who liked no-one but her owner... ...and me! :)

I'll post a pic in a min of my cat

CricketThat's my baby! :mellow:
Omg, your cat is so by00tiful. :) Kitty. :lol:

I am a felineophile (If that's a word.) I absolutely LOVE cats. I have 5, actually. I have some pictures on my phone - I'll have to upload them when I get back to my father's later this week.

I love cats! I used to spend hours and hours reading about them. When I was eight, I could answer any question someone asked me about cats! Now I've forgotten some of the information, but I still remember quite a lot!
I used to read "The Encyclopedia of Cats" or something along those lines all the time when I was younger. I would read about them all the time, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those green eyes are amazing! :furawatchi:

==========================

Thanks you! :furawatchi:

Criks is pretty sweat! :furawatchi:

For whatever reason she likes putting socks in her food bowl. 0.o

I don't know why.

My mom and I have removed at least five socks from her bowl.

I'm not a cat person. Once in a while I come upon a nice cat but eh.. I'm more of a dog/bird/turtle person.

If you think about it, cats would kill you if they were bigger.. The only thing keeping them tame is their size. While dogs pretty much chose to be our companions. :D

I'm not a cat person. The other day a cat was chasing this poor bunny that got out..but the rabbit outsmarted it and it's owner got it back so it was ok. I'm more of a dog person, i love my doggie!!

If you think about it, cats would kill you if they were bigger.. The only thing keeping them tame is their size. While dogs pretty much chose to be our companions. :D
All true lol. The cat the other day was trying to catch that rabbit for fun, not because it was hungry :D .

Cats are my favorite animals. :3 I have a black kitty named Shadow, whom I love to death! He's so soft and fuzzy! <3333

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back