do u like school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like school

• luv it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boooring

• its ok

• like playing but not learning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I'm raising up to go to school somewhere else. (like not america or maybe just to another state.)

I love school - except the learning part, that's gotta go. lol.

I don't enjoy all the work and pressure, but it's where I make 80% of my friends.

And if need a good education to get a good job.

I like to hang out with my friends at recess and beating up the jerks that tease my little cousin, but its hard because I'm only three feet tall- the work is easy but there's just too much work so I kinda hate it and i kinda don't

im wondering if any of you like school?
I like most of my classes. The only ones I don't like are Geography and Tech Ed (in some schools Tech Ed is called Woodshop).

Math - Well, math just comes easy to me. I think I'm the only person in my school that likes my math teacher (she's kinda crabby)

Science - Everyone in the regular group (my group) likes Science because we have 1/2 the class in free time! That means we get about 20 minutes of free time EACH DAY!

English - We never get homework ;) And we're beginning poetry, which is my favorite way to express feelings.

Kind of. I like reading, writing, and some math. I also make most of my freinds there. I kind of like SS. I HATE homework. But I know I have to get an education ^_~.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it this year better than last year. I hardly get any homework this year. I get about ten math problems a night, one hour of core homework (that was at the most, sometimes I don't get any!) and ten minutes of science homework. It also helps that this year I have Study Hall.

I would rather that I didn't have to go to school, but it's not because I don't like the educational/sitting in desks all day part, it's the social anxiety that I don't like.

School's pretty nice. I go to an arts school so although I have tons of performances bundled with homework, I also have really lax teachers who don't mind tamagotchis. Also, I have a 90 minute lunch. :)

Since I moved schools I have rarely been bullied, Not needed to feel like I don't feel safe at school, Learnt HEAPS and had 2 of the best teachers.

I have also gotten fit.

We have a choice about what sports we play and they're optional.

I have had one of my teachers for grade 4 and 5 and then a different one this year.

I have made so many friends and learnt so much.

And best of all I can talk to my principal and she will be really nice to me about everything.

My school it truly awesome.

So yeah I love school!

I used to like school, but then i started to hate it because a girl spread a secret about me... but everyone is over that now, so i dont really mind school at the moment :)

i like school in sum parts, cauz my teacher is really nice and kind to me.

i hate math, assembly and MFL.

my school, is rocking! i just gotta not talk 2 the mean ppl

soo my school is ok good food tho! yummy in my tummy! <_<

ony 1 thing, i got five bookes every day! FIVE! i hate it FIVE BOOKS, 2 much

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back