Do u like someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u like some one?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• cinda

• No, Mabey......I dono

• i have a gf/bf

• Love him/her but...they dont like me

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a girl and I have a lot of "guyfriends". I really wouldnt say I have a crush on them but its just that I just met them and I already believe them and they would always be there for me. SOmetimes some of them do things that make me think, "wow,I like him" but I wouldnt say I have a crush because I dont want to be like Jennifer Lopez. ANyway, I just voted yes and I dunno why, lol.

yes, no maybe so :( .............. OK I DO!!!! :p since kindergarten :D he and me were best friends since 2nd grade. Buuuuuut, not really talked to eachother since 4th grade :mimitchi: . But at my age, I'm not too concerned about it :D

I am a girl and I have a lot of "guyfriends". I really wouldnt say I have a crush on them but its just that I just met them and I already believe them and they would always be there for me. SOmetimes some of them do things that make me think, "wow,I like him" but I wouldnt say I have a crush because I dont want to be like Jennifer Lopez. ANyway, I just voted yes and I dunno why, lol.
yea i have a lot of ''guyfriends''lol

i must must say i have so cute guyfriends!

I have a bunch of boys that are friends but nothing more.

I did have one crush... turns out if you tell somebody you're crushing you get a few long painful stabs in the back and a tarnished friendship :(

I have a bunch of boys that are friends but nothing more.
I did have one crush... turns out if you tell somebody you're crushing you get a few long painful stabs in the back and a tarnished friendship :(
Yes, and then you're crushed...

But anyway. I have a bunch of boys that are my friends too... And I do like one of them. It's hard because I've learned to NEVEREVEREVER tell anyone about a crush, because gossip always seeps its way to the person you're crushing on. And GOD DANGIT IT'S HARD TO KEEP IT A SECRET I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO BURST. x___X *ahem* But anyway. It's hard because since we're friends, if he finds out that I like him it'll be really awkward between us. And even if he does start liking me back, if he stops liking me then it'll be awkward, too. T-T

Yes, and then you're crushed...
But anyway. I have a bunch of boys that are my friends too... And I do like one of them. It's hard because I've learned to NEVEREVEREVER tell anyone about a crush, because gossip always seeps its way to the person you're crushing on. And GOD DANGIT IT'S HARD TO KEEP IT A SECRET I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO BURST. x___X *ahem* But anyway. It's hard because since we're friends, if he finds out that I like him it'll be really awkward between us. And even if he does start liking me back, if he stops liking me then it'll be awkward, too. T-T
Yes i no!!!

Ya. He like likes me too. He's never told me that but i know...

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my siggie to see the guys i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if you do have a crush, just becarefull, you could end up being crushed...pm me for my stroy(stories, i think...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yis, and we're dating ^.^

I haven't heard from her for a few days though x.x' She was really sick and I heard from a friend she was in surgery. I be worried about her ;.;

I haven't heard from her for a few days though x.x' She was really sick and I heard from a friend she was in surgery. I be worried about her ;.;
*envy**envy**envy*

xD

(about the dating part, not her being sick. ;- :(

But, then again, I think it would do me good if I wait until next year until I have boyfriends... My mom is my teacher this year. xD

EDIT: Well, no... Highschool's more like it. Just because my mom isn't my teacher doesn't mean she won't know about who I like...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of guyfriends... Though I think I can trust them more than my girlfriends because they don't care as much about how I look...

I do like people.

But not love... except my family and that.

I Don't have a boyfriend and I don't really plan to for many MANY years.

I have a lot of guyfriends... Though I think I can trust them more than my girlfriends because they don't care as much about how I look...I do like people.

But not love... except my family and that.

I Don't have a boyfriend and I don't really plan to for many MANY years.
Yeah, boys are more trustworthy. They aren't as gossip-hungry as girls are sometimes...

I've had an ongoing crush on my exboyfriend from last March... buuut now he and my best friend are dating so I kinda hate him instead haha.

This other guy I've had a crush on for two years now (I met him when I started my most recent job) is now engaged... but I still love him :x

You're *cough* homosexual*cough* then?

I've got a boyfriend. His name's Liam, and he's really sweet. I've also got a lot of guyfriends. One of them, in fact, is sort of drawing my attention love-wise...But I better not go in to that.

No. I'm not like some girls who date whoever because having a boyfriend is cool.

You're *cough* homosexual*cough* then?
I've got a boyfriend. His name's Liam, and he's really sweet. I've also got a lot of guyfriends. One of them, in fact, is sort of drawing my attention love-wise...But I better not go in to that.
Because there was a reason to cough about it?

I told her i had a crush on her and now whenever i go to talk to her she walks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back