Do u luv mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimitchi is weird...he/she looks strange. Well, I think he's one of the 7/8th favorite characters I like compared to MAKIKO! (Just look at my username)

[SIZE=21pt]M I M I T C H I[/SIZE] is my [SIZE=21pt]F A V O U R I T E[/SIZE] tamagotchi.

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

mimitchi is hideous! :p   you can tell by my name what y favorite character is :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
WHAT?! WHO IS HIDEOUS??? MIMITCHI??? Who said that Mimitchi is hideous?! :mimitchi: MIMITCHI is one of the CUTEST tama ever! I love Mimitchi… she’s so very cute and sweet! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Mimitchi is my 1st Mame family adult in my V4!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi is one of my fav tamaz EVER!! :furawatchi: :rolleyes: SHE is soo cute and looks expessialy cute in the anime on youtube( theres not alot of her tho :( ) she looks like a bunny one of my fav animals :angry: :D

I dont like mimitchi best, but shes better than Tarakotchi!!!

Im veery sorry if you guys like mimitchis or tarakotchis but my favurites'

Chamametchi, Violetchi :mimitchi: & Dazzilitchi. :mimitchi:

I LOVE MIMITCHI!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHARACTER! How dare you say she's hideous...... :ichigotchi: <-look at her, she's adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back