Do u think harry potter will die in book 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think harry potter will die in book7?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

• MABYE

• DONT NO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he died the author would have to discontinue the series which equal less profit for the author because all the dedicated readers of Harry Potter wouldn't be able to continue reading the series.

I don't follow the series but by knowing this I think he might live. :]

If he died the author would have to discontinue the series which equal less profit for the author because all the dedicated readers of Harry Potter wouldn't be able to continue reading the series.
I don't follow the series but by knowing this I think he might live. :]
this is the last book so it really dosent matter

anywho i think he will ^_^

Maybe. But then what do you think would happen to Voldemort? My mom said if they kill him, then they'd prolly kill Harry, too.

Good point. I don't think Harry Potter will die, even though I don't read the books because they are way too long for me, LOL. But since it is the last book I don't think he will die but I think that there will be a real surprise to the ending. Something the reader would least expect, but it's a total guess.

I read a interveiw with jk rowling and she said that she is going to make the last chapter of book 7 a chapter that tells you what the SAVIVORS did after they left school but i think that their is going to be a WAR oh and i heard a rumour saying that neville becomes the herboligy teacher which i think is cool!!! :furawatchi:

I doubt he will die because it doesn't follow conventions of children's stories. I know adults love Harry Potter too but alot of people are forgetting that the books were originally written for children and young adults, they aren't going to kill off the main character.

Also I know Harry's last year at Hogwarts is in the 7th book but does not mean the story will definetly finish there. It most likely will. Or she will take a break then write another book so we find out what happens after he leaves Hogwarts.

I think he WILL!Well JK said she dident want anyone to continue the series after she has died.So I think Harry will kill Voldemort and Voldemort will kill Harry resulting in a doubble knock out

No....

There's rumors going around about it.

J.K Rollins said that s/he got sick and tired of writing the books so s/he is going make everyone die in the last book. Don't worry, its not true...Just a bunch of rumors! But I would be very suprised if Harry died.

-NINJA :)

I doubt he will die. If he died, the author would end the series.

I doubt he will die. If he died, the author would end the series.
Yeah, she said this is the last book she will make. She'll prolly want to make an effective ending. But I don't think she would kill him if she would make more books, either.

Maybe. But then what do you think would happen to Voldemort? My mom said if they kill him, then they'd prolly kill Harry, too.

___________-------

First of all!!! Its the last book :rolleyes:

Second!!!! for all you people who really didn't read the book THEY ARE CONNECTED!!! IF ONE DIES!! THE OTHER WILL DIE WITH HIM!!!!!!

That would be hilerious if he died

Or he woke up and it was all a dream

apparently the last word is scar

I believe he will die, and He-who-must-not-be-named will die with him. The reason is Rowling said that she wants to do something so Harry Potter won't come back after the last book.

He might die because he might kill Voldemort , and if he kills Voldemort , he will die because some of Voldemort is apart from him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back