Do u think it is possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimashimatchi23

Reaction score
I made this because people been saying that getting 20,000 in Rock the Stage is impossible :) .Well i gottan it and people wont belive me..

So do u think its possible..yes :D or no :mimitchi:

p.s im talking about the one in club pop

*TamaMum edit: don't forget you can change the text in your post up to 24hrs afterwards - no need to double post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
unless u hacked,thats the ONLY explainable reason....

however, the hack ppl have been using now doesnt work...

so idk how u did it...

Still, I think u hacked ^-^
My friend hacked the game "Tamagotchi On Stage" a lot time ago. He hacked it to get the full points which I can't remember, I think it was 10000p. But he thought it would work but it gave him 0p, LOL boys…!!! :D

So I think no, it isn’t possible. But it might be if you are a very good hacker but that is cheating. Will if you did get it, please show the picture to us of your win. I have taken pictures of my wins, I have taken pictures of every first place win I have HAD!? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but i cant hack...if i did i will probaly get grounded....p.s im talking about the one in club pop

it is very much possible...i've gotten it...but i also played with a guest who never played before so they did absolutely nothing the entire time haha

it is very much possible...i've gotten it...but i also played with a guest who never played before so they did absolutely nothing the entire time haha
SEE!someone that believes mee

unless u hacked,thats the ONLY explainable reason....

however, the hack ppl have been using now doesnt work...

so idk how u did it...

Still, I think u hacked ^-^
lol

:lol: i think what he thought was about the points you get from the end result. :eek:

cause we have gotten over 20,000 ourselves :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you have a point.i checked their's no firebug or any hacking software.

what about getting 99999 (i bet that is impossible).
LOL theres just NOT enough time to score that high on rock the stage!! that would be pretty sweet though

you never know it could be possibile
i think that one is really impossible...i mean there is barely enough time for 20,000

but if you become the 1st one to ever get 99,999 and you get famous...well...just remember me haha

Latest posts

Back