DO U THINK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzybballgrl1

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Do u think that everyone should have a pic of them and their tama in their siggy, so every one can see what u look like in real life. I only know of a few ppl who do that and i really like their pic. i thought i would get to see everyones pic becuase of the post *photos of self* but nobody is really putting up their pic. what do u think? bad idea or good. some ppl might say bad because its personal or something. its really not a big deal, its just ure pic. look at my siggy for example.[/SIZE]

Personally I don't think it is necessary. If people want to go and do that, good for them. I think it is mostly a matter of safety. I would like to think that there are only good people visiting TamaTalk however, there are bad people out there that do bad things. It is for this reason that it is not really wise to go posting personal information or identify images on any internet forum or chatroom. If you are under 18, ask your parent how they would feel about you posting a picture of yourself... you will find many parents will not agree to it and those that do would probably prefer to know about it!

No, I don't think you should. Because it's not needed. You are right but I don't think it's necessary to do it though. It's not that big of a deal. Oh and I still liked you picture though.

its not like somebody gonna track u down unless ure stupid anough to give away ure address

There are a lot of children who don't know the dangers of the internet. Predators are often spurred by something as simple as a photo. Bad people WILL pose as young kids to befriend another. Bad people WILL find out their address that way. It happens all the time unfortunately. Yes there is free will but I don't think it is something that should be encouraged.

I wouldn't feel very comfortable putting up a picture of myself.Somebody might recognize me,and try to track me down.That would be awful.... ;)

Personally I don't think it is necessary.  If people want to go and do that, good for them.  I think it is mostly a matter of safety.  I would like to think that there are only good people visiting TamaTalk however, there are bad people out there that do bad things. It is for this reason that it is not really wise to go posting personal information or identify images on any internet forum or chatroom. If you are under 18, ask your parent how they would feel about you posting a picture of yourself... you will find many parents will not agree to it and those that do would probably prefer to know about it!
It isn't necessary. It would be optional "consult your parents". I don't agree with it personally.

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back