Do u think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ur home everyday! U still have time to go on ur computer after school! DUH!
Not everyone goes to a chatroom, tough. I don't.

I fyou ant it open everydday. complain to a guide.

And Li'l Tama, Did I say you could P me? No I did not. It's a warning to people who send pointless PMs. SO knock it off and calm down.

The reason why Tamachat is not open everyday is because its very expensive to keep it open all week, and its alot of hard work for admin, So thats why. Hey but no sweat i have a chatroom, thats open All week Mon. to sunday 11:00am to 11:00pm then is closes, It is open now if any of you want to come,Tama_chat_101 No one might be there, because they have school, but its flooded i the afternoons. Thank you all for listening. :)

Everyone knows (Not you.. Since you posted this) Knows that keeping the chatroom 24/7 Will result in a lack of bandwhith and may result in TamaTalk being shut down for good.

It will also make TamaTalk incredibly expensive to run...

Also different countries have different time zones, Me, Living in the UK would find it very unfair.. Since by the time , For example, an American gets home from school at lets say.. 4pm, It would be around 9pm where I am.. And if you start sending meunwanted PM's, You will be reported to a guide, and blocked.

So, Stop complaining

There are a number of reasons why the chatroom is not open during the week, primarily due to a lack of resources but also because of the amount of trouble it is to actually have the chat room open. Each weekend turns out of be a bit of a drama with members just mucking up with SPAM and abusive behaviour towards other members and guides. That's the short of the long here.

Now guys please put an end to the bickering and give it a rest.

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back