Do we want V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,and they should keep families.It adds a whole new discription to the word "Tamagotchi".

i sort of do and i sort of don't i mean v5.5 is coming out so i don't want the v6 just yet!

What kind of shape should we have on the antenna? I want a antenna that can interchange with others. That would be awesome! And how about a thing where you can also intercange the buttons?

I don't think they should have familes on v6 they should have something else like... well i don't know

Yes, and they should keep families. It adds a whole new description to the word "Tamagotchi".
*grammar and spellings corrected*
I agree. Why have a v5.5 when you can have a v6? I think the v5.5 will only be an upgraded version of the v5. I think the v6 will have an even bigger range of characters and better things to do. Like more family types, better games, cooler shapes and more stuff.

I want a V6 but I probably make that a Definatly, Buy a V5.5 If it's comin out!!

I really want to have another one, but I don't want some Families! I prefer 1 Tama on the Screen!!

Then it can be a Virtual Pet, Freind(I am not being childish! I am just sayin!) Not a Family!! It was Much funner in the Older versions!

I prefer my V4.5 downwards! (v4.5, v4, and v3, v2)

A v.6 would be nice! Think of all the new things. :eek: I still am waiting for the v.5.5 which should be out in the US around summertime! I don't know if I like the families, they're OK, I guess. But it's annoying when you don't know your tama's weigh t or age. Maybe I'm just too used to the previous versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back