Do ya have a rabitt?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have a rabbit I call Bunny. Haha.

He's grey and pretty old, we've had him for more than five years.

Here's a picture: x

He messed up the carpet though. :|

Second time, in a row:
Feh. I wish X3 I love bunnies, but we have cats. Bunny + cat = no.
I had a cat who lived with my bunny, and he didn't mind him.

In fact, my cat was scarred of my bunny.

And the stay cat that's coming inside my house is scarred of the bunny too.

I guess I just luck out and get good cats.

Or maybe you have a scary bunny. (That made my giggle, actually. "scary bunny.")

One of our cats is almost completely wild, and one of our cats likes to kill rats and carry them around places. So I guess not.

Yeah, I have a rabbit I call Bunny. Haha.He's grey and pretty old, we've had him for more than five years.

Here's a picture: x

He messed up the carpet though. :|
Oh my gosh your rabitt looks exactly like mine! yours is so cute!

I have a rabbit. Her name is Honey Bunny. She's so cute =P

Her ears are always down so she kinda looks like a dog xD

hey i have a black rabbit too. does yours have floppy ears?

rabbits are not that cute mine always bites me makes a mess on the floor but if she didnt do that she would be tottaly cute

rabbits are not that cute mine always bites me
Does he bite you on purpose?? Mine sometimes bites me because she thinks I'm food, XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a rabbit. She's adorable, and so sweet! She's a Dutch Bunny. And almost all Dutch rabbits look alike, soo... I don't have a picture of her, but I've found the closest thing! ^^ Click!

I got her right around Easter, because my guinea pig had died months before that, and I guess I was still in total denial. Until I got my bunny. :blink: I named her Hazel.

Rabbits=L♥ve

I have a rabbit. She's adorable, and so sweet! She's a Dutch Bunny. And almost all Dutch rabbits look alike, soo... I don't have a picture of her, but I've found the closest thing! ^^ Click!
I got her right around Easter, because my guinea pig had died months before that, and I guess I was still in total denial. Until I got my bunny. :blink: I named her Hazel.

Rabbits=L♥ve
She is sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Bunny sounds adorable, fun2. ^_^ Well, I have cats and fish. But no rabbits.
You might want one,Rabitts are calm and don't do a whole whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back