Do you accessorize your Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenRita

Reaction score
Hello! I just made my tamatalk account recently and I read through everything, but if I'm in the wrong place please let me know and I'll be sure to look at things more carefully in the future.

Do you accessorize your Tamagotchi's? B)

If yes, how so? :huh:

I've always been really into accessorizing/personalizing things and Tamas are no different! I've been looking for a strap to put on my M!X since I bought it so I could put little charms and things on it, and I'm about this close to buying charms to put on my V5! I wanted to know if anyone else did things like this and how they went about it themselves, I'm curious how much personality everyone can put into their own little special egg pets! ^_^

I do! ^_^ I just wish I had more Tama charms though, they're so sweet.

My Tamagotchi Friends version has a string of blue and light blue plastic beads on it. I chose the beads specifically to match the coloration of the Tama itself and I think they look neat!

Even though it isn't as colorful as what the Friends has, I attached one of those short little chains and a key ring on my P's.

Usually I try to change the backgrounds, buttons, swap the shells etc, but sometimes I have accidents, for example I broke the sound wires of my V2 and V4.5. I also tried to paint my V2 but failed miserably. :p Sometimes I decorate them with stickers too. As for keychains etc, I prefer the standard simple ball chain.

I do! ^_^ I just wish I had more Tama charms though, they're so sweet.

My Tamagotchi Friends version has a string of blue and light blue plastic beads on it. I chose the beads specifically to match the coloration of the Tama itself and I think they look neat!

Even though it isn't as colorful as what the Friends has, I attached one of those short little chains and a key ring on my P's.
Aa!! That's adorable! I found some old beads and I'm really tempted to make something for my tamas with em...

Usually I try to change the backgrounds, buttons, swap the shells etc, but sometimes I have accidents, for example I broke the sound wires of my V2 and V4.5. I also tried to paint my V2 but failed miserably. :p Sometimes I decorate them with stickers too. As for keychains etc, I prefer the standard simple ball chain.
Oo! Cute! I'm too afraid to paint mine or really mess with the inside (I don't think I have the right screwdrivers... -_- ) I would love to change and customize more if I weren't so scared.

One time I put a small rhinestone on the antenna of my V4.5 (it fell off after a day or so :p ) but other then that not really. I definitely wouldn't be brave enough to open up my Tamas for customizations, although it would be cool!

I actually bought a bunch of beads and charm straps to make charms for all my tamas.

I'm actually working on a project for Xmas time. I wanna give each of my friends a customized 4U. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back