DO YOU ACT YOUR AGE?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you act your age?

• Yes! i am a perfect model for my age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i am way too mature for my age

• Nope! XD I am a teen+ and i act so childish! YAY!

• Nope I am young and i am staying four forever!

• I can act very childish for my age but i dispense advice and i can be very mature!

• I have no clue... why don't you tell me?

• (i don't know if this would be useful) other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont act my age.....or shoe size...... I am a ladys 9 and I am only 10!
oh c'mon thats not so bad even though thats my moms shoe size but it doesnt matter ur no different then anybody else its not how u r on the outside its how u r on the inside and i think u r a very warmhearted kind person! so what u r a ladys 9 that doesnt make u any different then other people some ppl say that i look 2 young to be goin into 5th grade i actually look like a 4 year old i am really short but i dont care i like it im not any different then other ppl ok i dont act my age i look like a 4 year old so i act like a 4 year old thats what ppl think i am so i'll pretend i am and then they find out im 9 and they never want to mess with the krazy kitty again not evr

Sometimes I act my age sometimes I don't because I don't know I like the good old times lol.

I'm sometimes very mature for my age (mostly in school) but when I'm home I can act very childish. ^^v
me 2 and im happy! and im 11 3/4 (12 on August 5th) and im perky!....

(p.s. my shoe size in womens is 10.5 XP bigger than my moms!)

me 2 and im happy! and im 11 3/4 (12 on August 5th) and im perky!....
(p.s. my shoe size in womens is 10.5 XP bigger than my moms!)
just measured my feet: 11.5, my bad!

I don't really know how to explain it... I am turning 11 and I guess I act like I'm just turning 10 or something. In some ways I'm mature but in others... hehe..

I am in the middle. My behaviour at school is polite and a bit quiet, but at home I'm loud and goofy. And if I'm with my friends. I like to make funny jokes but I'm always polite and have good manners at a friends house. I use my "pleases" and my "thank yous". At school, I think I'm a bit of a teachers pet. My teacher knows my grandma, and my teacher is kind and nice! So on in all, I can act my age (10), younger (7), or older (15)! It all depends on what I'm doing, where I am, and who I'm with! :wacko:

Regards, TGD :wacko:

I'm sometimes very mature for my age (mostly in school) but when I'm home I can act very childish. ^^v
You are my best friend! Yeah, At school or in public place with people i dont know, I am very mature. But home, Hmm. Cries a lot, And I get mad easily. Heehee æ

I can act VERY childish, But Im mature I guess if you count going goo goo for chobits and inuyasha and toontown

yeah, I know, sweet kandi! :D

Well sometimes I do soemtimes I don't... but most of the time I just love to act stupid xD

Well I can't say my age on the internet but I think I usally act my age ( my brother says I act like I'm 8 :D ) but I really don't think so!

Hyper is cool with me. I'm, always hyper with friends and family, but quiet and polite with others like my teacher, my friends parents...and you get the point!

I act like an 8 Year old too! I'm trying to act like my Next Age and so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back