Do You Actually Like V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually really like the v5. I kind of hate the whole idea of a family because I thought the whole point of a tamagotchi is having a virtual pet to take care of. With the v5 tamagotchi, you don't get a pet to take care of. You have 3, and their isn't really much to do with them... I guess I just don't really get the idea of the v5. Who else feels the same way?
For that to work , tamagotchis would have like , solar power or something like internet because there can't be a code for every single tamagotchi :wacko: Like , if you named your tama Daisy or something , there wouldn't be an automatic code in your tamagotchi for that. you'd have to some how use infra red. and in a different countries , you can't really do that. so I don't think it will work.

I do like the v5, but just like most other people said on here, v4 and 4.5 are better, I really agree with them, too. B)

how do you get the tamagotchi clikible smiles to work?????????

I guess... but I think they are getting a bit carried away with the whole tamagotchi thing.
they are deffinitly getting carried away.

i like versions 2 and 3 the best. the last one i bought was v4 and i hate it! v4 has no characters on it, at least in the other versions you get a wide selection of characters. i wouldnt waste my money on a v5, what you explained about it so far makes me not even want to see one. lol

personally i think they just keep getting worse and worse from v4 on out.

[SIZE=8pt]I feel the same way. I own 2 v5's just because they're tamagotchi's but I don't like how the games are so hard and it's really hard to raise bondage and the shop changes almost every time you go into it. there's no naming each specific tama, just the family and you can't check their weight or anything. I like the v4.5 the best personally[/SIZE]

I don't have a v5, but my friend has one. In my opinion, I think Bandai is straying too far from the original concept of Tamagotchi. I'm not saying change is always a bad thing, but in this case, it pretty much is. You can't connect with other versions, which I liked because not a lot of people I know have v5s. Its way too hard to raise bondage, and games are hard/boring, the stupid travel thing...and they took out Mimitchi. I hear the v5.5 is family-based, too; that's no good. I think I'll stay with my v4.5 until Bandai makes a version that doesn't have the stupid family thing, if that's ever going to happen anymore.

I am really not sure.

I dont like the idea of so many characters.. I miss me and my friend aiming for the oh-so-treasured Mimitchi..

Its just not tamagotchi anymore!

I like it though

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a little off-topic, so pardon me, but I just wanted to point this out.

On American v1s and v2s, notice the logo which says "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top. The O in Tamagotchi is replaced with a Tamagotchi, literally, and inside that Tamagotchi is a Mimitchi.

https://www.gizmag.com/pictures/hero/3340_01.jpg

However, on American v3s and all versions after that, the Tamagotchi has a Memetchi inside it. Since then, Mametchi has been regarded as the official mascot of Tamagotchi along with Kuchipatchi and Memetchi. All this leads up to the exclusion of Mimitchi in Familitchi.

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/Bandai/T..._scaled_600.jpg

I just think its strange. I can't see anything particularly wrong with Mimitchi...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got a v5, I was soo excited. When I got it, it was fun for a while but then I got bored.

I dont know did I comment here already, but... Oh well. When I first heard about v5, I was like "OHHH! So cool, must get..." and I was like that for weeks. Then when I got it, it was fun for a little while, but then I found out it was sooo boring. Really! It was a disapointment from Bandai! :) I still love tamas, and I will buy a v5.5 if Im still interested when it comes out. Hope its better. :) NOBODY DOES THIS TO MY MIMITCHI! NO-BO-DY!

No I dun like V5, the games are far too silly and kiddy, the training call is difficult to catch and the pic (pixels) are far too blur compared to version 4.5.

*looks at tamagotchis* they look the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back