Do You Actually Like V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate The v.5. Imo its not original At all. This is a piece of **** compared to the v3

i just plain love all the versions i mean i miss the fact they dont have a job but you get to have a family of your own:D i really like the new music world one cuz im like a music prodogy im waiting to get the musical one :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my honest opinion,I don't like the v5....................................I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first version because its just so classic and cool. ^_^

I got a v5 yesterday and pulled the tab today. It's not bad, but the bonding and inability to change the main character is annoying. At the moment my middle character (mousetchi) looks like a boy's peepee I can't wait till he changes :/

Although I got the gingerbread design, which I really really love. Hopefully it'll grow on me.

I LOVE TAMAGOTCI V5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the first day I got my V5, I wrote: 'I'm not having much fun with my Familitchi'.

Yes, I find it rather boring and repetitive. I get the same characters every generation, and I also find that the hearts empty out pretty fast. Not being able to name them irritates me.

I don't have a V5 Celebrity, as they didn't come out in my country, and I don't plan on getting one.

It's not that bad but the bonding thing is too hard because sometime they don't change the percent when u finish the training . Plus people who want Mametchi or Memetchi :D u need i think 100 percent bonding and so it takes ALOT of time :D

I don't particularly like it. Out of all of the Tamagotchis, I have to say the V3 is the best. The V5 doesn't have much fun to it: you can't really use a lot of the items, the games are too tricky, the website isn't that fun, and there are no secret codes or items. Meh. :D

How can you not like a V5? I love those I even got me and my best friend one for each of us and they are growing up connecting every day of there lives so yeah i have fun with them. [SIZE=21pt] :eek: [/SIZE]I also love V3's. :eek:

I like V.5

it's cool because you get 3 tamagotchi pets and well i guess its like them keeping eachother company ;)

and you can marry them and get pure families, smart families and loads more. but i thinks its wierd that they dont connect with any other version of tamagotchi, i'm the only one in my family that has a v.5 and my brother and sister dont and they dont have any tama friends, and i really wanted to see two V5's connected together. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the V5 design. I have a green one. It's my favourite tamagotchi when it comes to looks. But I find the games hard & it a bit boring in general... Is that because I'm getting older & less into tamagotchis? I dunno. I'm 12 by the way, not 90. xD

I do think it gets a little boring unless you cheat to get those good characters with bonding items. It's kinda fun to work to get the pure families, too. I do like them, but I normally only play them in school because they're easy to care for between classes. :mametchi:

I do think it gets a little boring unless you cheat to get those good characters with bonding items. It's kinda fun to work to get the pure families, too. I do like them, but I normally only play them in school because they're easy to care for between classes. :)
I feel the exact same way, adn V5s have for me too, become the tamas to play with during the school year since they require so little care. (no more weight or skill points problems). But the fact that there are so little characters to get kind of bores me after a while. in fact, it is the cheif reason I switched to playing with V3s again.

I have to say that i quite like the v5 except not the games their a bit babyish and i love the whole family thing its fun to see what characters you get and stuff, so overall i don't HATE the ver5 but i don't LOVE it either so i suppose its in between for me. :p

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back