Do you always get a detention?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, detention teaches you a lesson on not to do that thing you did to get into detention for so I think detention is fair.

Well, detention teaches you a lesson on not to do that thing you did to get into detention for so I think detention is fair.
I was wrongfully accused of cheating and get detention.

My butt it's fair.

:I

About once a month, maybe? Because my homeroom teacher hates me. And I scream a lot in class because I'm surrounded by idiot boys who have FLIPPIN' BARKIN' DOG POO ON THEIR SHOE.

It smells terrible, he expects me not to scream? :/

Me and my friends occasionally get detention. For forgotten homework or PE kit.

Mostly, I get detentions for not doing my top button (Yesh, my school is strict on uniform)

But this year so far i only got two! eXDee~

EDIT: Typo =D

Last edited by a moderator:
i already change my mind!!!!

detention is not unfair!

because when my mom saw my post while she is watching me she said:

"bella detention never become unfair because when some of your schoolmates do something wrong and they didn't got a detention then they will always do something wrong or even bully some of your schoolmates or never do homework. What if someone bully you of cheated on you?" and then i didn't answer her and she go then i think of it that my mom was right.

P.s. i just like to share it to all of you!

I only got detention once. Last year for french. I did not get my stupid test signed in time. D:

No I never got detention

But I did have to call me dad once xD In 2nd grade I spit on Sango's (Yes the User Sango) desk xD

^Exactly!

I've never gotten detention, but I've come close to it. Like if my Science teacher says "Ok everyone get their test signed tonight/tomorrow or else you get a detention. The day after tomorrow I'll be like "Um I kinda didnt get it signed..." and then she will be like "Ok just get it signed tonight." and so I say "Ok!". Lol. Lots of other times, too.

Story;

On my 3rd day of school ever, at lunch time, this 7th grader stole my favourite teddybear. They were like, throwing him around into the puddles and stuff. D: I got fed up and eventually kicked him in the nuts. That resulted in an immediate time out.

Yeah, I didn't know the rules. Nor did I know that violence results in punishment. But I got my teddybear back and that's all I cared about. :]]

Let me tell you, my school has the WORST form of punishment. No expelled, no suspentions, and the detentions are only at recess. Sucky, eh?

The only detention I got was for being late for phys ed. Not my fault my mum made me where a blouse to school. I couldnt get the buttons un-done, so It was either for me, get a detention, or do gym without a top/bra.

But if I wouldn't get a phone-call home/detention/criminal record/ MAYBE juvie, I'd sooo beat up JC and David sensless. And some of the stuck-up snobs.

So yah. I'm the evil-goody-2-shoes of the class. I would do, but I don't like consequences.

I've gotten a LOT of close calls. Once I slapped. JC in the jaw (I didn't make him bleed, so don't worry.) and my jaw gums were already scratched up and everything, so I easily lied my way out of that, and told the teachers that JC punched me. :) I LOVE having the teachers hate JC. It's awesome.

Detention is fair. -.- If you've been bad, it's your fault, not anyone elses, so it's very fair that you should get detention. (That's just my view on kids who think detention isn't fair.)

---

Never had detention in my life, I don't break rules much so I never get detention. xP

I do because I don't wear my uniform correctly [Not wearing blazer, shirt un-tucked, tie not high enough, wearing shagbands ;D] and because I mess around [Playing catch with some ice-cubes in Science] and not turning up to lessons. But that's me. =D

EDIT: Yes it is fair, because you deserve it.

I've never had a detention (but I have narrowly escaped them before). At our school, if you don't turn up for a detention you get isolation, fair enough. Don't turn up for isolation, exclusion.

Sometimes it's fair, sometimes it isn't. Our Spanish teacher used to give them out for nothing. But at the end of the year, nobody bothers.

Hah, I talk a lot + occasionally show up late to my first class.

Hopefully that'll change when I start school in 29 days.. wtfwtfwtf sudden realization that there's only 29 days of summer break left

Haha, no. I've only gotten about 3 or 5 after-school detentions in my whole entire school life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back