Do you beleive in god?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please answer, don't flame. If there is even a SIGN of flaming I will request this to be closed, just put your opinion! :ph34r:
No, I don't believe in God.. although most of my school friends do. I'm a high believer of science, and most of my family are non-believers, so I'm not forced into believing what I don't think is right. If that makes sense. :p

Even if people don't believe in God or any God/s, it surely doesn't mean they can't act as kind and as forgiving as the people who do.. all men have free will to believe whatever they like.

And, for that, I'm going to answer No.

Well, I am a high believer of G-d, because I'm Jewish, and I was raised to believe in G-d. Go figure.
Alimania
Supah! Me, 2. Thought I wuz de only 1!

I don't really... sorry. If god created everyone, then who created god?

And OF COURSE I was asking if you beleive in A god. Sorry, if it wasn't clear.

I don't really... sorry. If god created everyone, then who created god?
And OF COURSE I was asking if you beleive in A god. Sorry, if it wasn't clear.
the Holy Spirit

I beleive that evolution is how we humans came about but I still kind of beleive in god in the sence that if I need to ask something for guidance or help I can turn to God to help... that may sound weird but it makes sence to me.

I strongly believe in God, and no one can ever change that.

I have since I can remember.

No, Sorry.No offence but I kinda afraid to say that.

I don't have a religion neither a Jesus nor a God.

I'm me, That's all i'll ever be.

No offence!
dont worry, no offenence taken.

Please answer, don't flame. If there is even a SIGN of flaming I will request this to be closed, just put your opinion! ;)
yes, I do believe in God.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there's a higher power than us, but who is to say if it's God? could be anything or anyone with any name. We don't know until our spirits cross over. That's what I believe.

I'm Agnostic, so I honestly don't know if there is a God or not. But my whole family is Jewish and they all believe in God, so I feel pressure sometimes. But I know what I believe in, and I believe that I'm not sure.

I'm Agnostic, so I honestly don't know if there is a God or not. But my whole family is Jewish and they all believe in God, so I feel pressure sometimes. But I know what I believe in, and I believe that I'm not sure.
agnostic?

just wondering, what does that mean?

sorry if this is a stupid question but i really dont know.

the Holy Spirit
Just to clear something up.

Biblicly, God was not created. He was just here.

He was, has been, and will always be existant.

He has no begining, and no end.

Its a hard consept becuase we cannot even comprehend infinity, but thats how He is.

Just to clear something up.Biblicly, God was not created. He was just here.

He was, has been, and will always be existant.

He has no begining, and no end.

Its a hard consept becuase we cannot even comprehend infinity, but thats how He is.
So God's life is basiaclly a circle...

No beginning no end?

Well I guess we were his beginning right?

Because we are always with him (If you belive) In Heaven or earth.

That may have sounded dumb but it could be true.

No i dont believe in "God"Its a piece of *language removed* that churches come up with to get people to being bad.

I believ in Jesus though because it's been scientificly proved he existed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back