Do you believe ghosts\demons\angels exist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Since i don,t believe in creatures like angels and ghosts i was wondering how many of you guys believe in them. I hear many of you telling you have seen a ghost. I love to hear your stories. And if you believe or not. Thank you!

Personally i do not believe in them. Never seen it never think about it. But you never know...

PS ; Sorry for all typos and grammar errors.

I do believe in ghosts. I also believe in supernatural things because from where I live, we actually have horror stories and talk about fairies or demon horses or even dwarfs.

I frequently see them and hear them and feel their presence.

I believe animals have spirits too when they die, since I had a cat called Makiko and she disappeared... but one day, I heard the bell on her collar jingling. I was very confused I tried to find the source of the sound. And you know the padding sound cats make when they jump down from something? I heard that as well. The sounds were right inside my room but of course there was no cat there.

Suddenly, I went into some kind of dream/vision of my cat Makiko gettiing brutally attacked by a dog... I think she was showing me how she really died :( When the vision ended I didn't hear the cat sounds anymore. But sometimes I still do... I think she visits me.

Demons are so evil and like to scare people... sometimes I get a feeling of dread, as if I'm being watching. Then I hear inhuman, sinister laughing... it's really terrifying! They can do whatever they want when you're not looking. I had my Tamagotchi P1 on my desk. But when I looked again it was gone! I looked around for it and suddenly heard the door creaking... I looked and there was my Tamagotchi P1, right near the slightly ajar door :eek: I don't know if the demons were just trying to scare me or wanting to do something much worse... I was so scared I asked my papa to get my Tamagotchi for me -_- It was embarrassing because I was shivering and crying. ;_: I think the demons went away for a while, but then I heard footsteps and they lasted all night... I couldn't sleep ;n;

Angels exist too though, and they protect me from the demons. :) Sometimes I see a whitish blue sparkle flicker in midair, too big to be an eye illusion and when I move my head, the light doesn't move. I was scared the first time I saw an angel but now whenever I see one I feel a sense of peace and can sleep easily!

As for ordinary human spirits, I see them sometimes. I once saw a little translucent girl floating through the air in broad daylight :mellow: And sometimes I see transparent figures in my room, but they're so transparent I can't make out their features... they have the shape of a human though. I think the longer a spirit exists, the more transparent they get until they're completely invisible to everyone.

That's only a few experiences... I have many more.

I usually refer to these as hallucinations but I wonder if they're "real"...

Last edited by a moderator:
I frequently see them and hear them and feel their presence.
I believe animals have spirits too when they die, since I had a cat called Makiko and she disappeared... but one day, I heard the bell on her collar jingling. I was very confused I tried to find the source of the sound. And you know the padding sound cats make when they jump down from something? I heard that as well. The sounds were right inside my room but of course there was no cat there.

Suddenly, I went into some kind of dream/vision of my cat Makiko gettiing brutally attacked by a dog... I think she was showing me how she really died :( When the vision ended I didn't hear the cat sounds anymore. But sometimes I still do... I think she visits me.

Demons are so evil and like to scare people... sometimes I get a feeling of dread, as if I'm being watching. Then I hear inhuman, sinister laughing... it's really terrifying! They can do whatever they want when you're not looking. I had my Tamagotchi P1 on my desk. But when I looked again it was gone! I looked around for it and suddenly heard the door creaking... I looked and there was my Tamagotchi P1, right near the slightly ajar door :eek: I don't know if the demons were just trying to scare me or wanting to do something much worse... I was so scared I asked my papa to get my Tamagotchi for me -_- It was embarrassing because I was shivering and crying. ;_: I think the demons went away for a while, but then I heard footsteps and they lasted all night... I couldn't sleep ;n;

Angels exist too though, and they protect me from the demons. :) Sometimes I see a whitish blue sparkle flicker in midair, too big to be an eye illusion and when I move my head, the light doesn't move. I was scared the first time I saw an angel but now whenever I see one I feel a sense of peace and can sleep easily!

As for ordinary human spirits, I see them sometimes. I once saw a little translucent girl floating through the air in broad daylight :mellow: And sometimes I see transparent figures in my room, but they're so transparent I can't make out their features... they have the shape of a human though. I think the longer a spirit exists, the more transparent they get until they're completely invisible to everyone.

That's only a few experiences... I have many more.

I usually refer to these as hallucinations but I wonder if they're "real"...
I feel sorry for Makiko. :(

i used to be scared of ghosts when i was little, but my mom told me if i believed in them, then they exist. If i don't, then they don't exist. Thats how i kinda got over my fear :p

and R.I.P. Makiko :(

Thanks for all the answers! I don,t realy believe in those things cause i never have seen them. But maybe one day i will see one...

i've seen an angel one time! i was trying to fall asleep in my mom's room when i was little, and for a split second there was this BRIGHT white light outside the window!!!!! it was WEIRD.

i have also used a Ouiji Board almost a week ago but i don't believe it can spawn demons.

i've seen an angel one time! i was trying to fall asleep in my mom's room when i was little, and for a split second there was this BRIGHT white light outside the window!!!!! it was WEIRD.

i have also used a Ouiji Board almost a week ago but i don't believe it can spawn demons.
Headlights?

Anyway, I do accept the existence of demons and the like, but not in the sense you're referring to.

Headlights?

Anyway, I do accept the existence of demons and the like, but not in the sense you're referring to.
only it was coming from my BACKYARD and it was super close to the window and my backyard is HUGE

I once saw a big green light flashing from the yard when it was the middle of the night... I ignored it though, could have been anything :p

I believe in Ghosts and angels but no demons, only demons that exist is our own inner demons and our ego.

I'm not sure. I used to live in this house where weird stuff would happen. Like, chairs would move on their own and stuff. I kinda believe in ghosts, but we don't really have proof of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back