Do you believe in Aliens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Yes, I do. [/SIZE]

When God created us, why would He stop at only the human race (and animals, plants, yadda yadda yadda)? I believe He went on and did some experiments... xD

Lol. I also have always believed there was something out there.

I agree with those who have said aliens watch us. I mean, we send rockets off to explore planets and stuff, so why don't the aliens? For all we know, aliens could land on earth everyday and fly away again. Or they could be terrified of us - humans are rather agressive xP. But aliens - if they exist - must be clever to invent all those funny lil' spaceships and stuff :eek:

Best Wishes

barky

There is a theory that in 1 atom there is a whole other universe. It may be hard to believe, and its not proven. But for all of you who do not know what an atom is they are everywhere. A desk is built of millions of atoms. If there is a universe in 1 atom, there might be Trillions (and over) universes. So I don't believe we are the only life form.

Not really, but still.

When I was...10 or something I saw this program where a man said he'd been abducted by aliens.

Since then I've slept curled up in a ball with the covers over my head.

Sad, really.

xD

Yes. We can't be the only things. What will be left when we all die? There has to be something.

Except I hate when kids younger than me say "Look! It's a real alien!" And then they show me a fake drawing, a cartoon or a graphic of an alien. So annoying. :mimitchi:

maybe you do, but the thing is, the dr who aliens are just overheating people in costumes and really bad make up...

maybe you do, but the thing is, the dr who aliens are just overheating people in costumes and really bad make up...
yes but dont spoil my thoughts !!!

i think their real and thats that

oh and yes today tamaturtle fell off her chair and wasent even swinging

No, I do not believe in the existance of aliens. I am perfectly okay with the theory that we are alone in the universe.

I truly don't know.

The universe is such a big place, and there's so much that we have yet to know about it. I don't think I have a right to believe in aliens or not, I don't know enough.

I'm still learning, but maybe one day when I know enough about our planet and universe...I can decide.

Sorry that I can't make a solid choice, but I need to be true to myself. ^_^

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in aliens. The universe is HUGE. I get kinda scared when I think about it... Anyway, there is no way we are the only living life forms in the WHOLE WIDE universe. BUt the thing is, I don't like to call them 'aliens'. We call ourselves humans, but maybe we're the aliens. who knows?

I do. The universe is never ending and for me it is kind of scary once I think about it. What if you were on a rocketship and you flew around and got lost and never made it back home to Earth? O.O

But theres got to be other planets with life on them.

In 4th grade my friend Kayla and I made this alien club then. We would write about then and what we discover.

But other than that no.

To be honest, no I don't. But I do think that it's POSSIBLE for a living creature to exist in another planet. I don't know, I need proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back