Do you believe in forward messages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time, no. Lots of them are really cheesy and it's SUPER obvious that they won't work. But sometimes, if there's something really good on it I just forward it out of pure boredom!!

Another thing that's stupid with them is: say, a girl has...three friends. She gets a message saying if you don't forward this message to 4 people, she would die. Oh, so every friendless person in the world who gets chain mail is dead now? No! That's the thing with them...

I even got a "Stop Chain Mail" chain before. But this time I did forward it!

[SIZE=9pt]I read them, but I never, ever forward them.[/SIZE]

I got one that was actually really nice - about British troups in Afghanistan. It had all these cute pictures with the troups and Afghan children, it was so sweet. It wasn't like "you'll die if you don't send this", it was just a prayer at the end. So sweet. (':

I got one of those ones on neopets that read "if u need mor neopnts copy and paste this message send it to 14 ppl and when ur done press f4 you will get 8000000000 the np shud pop up just like dat"

I did forward it, but I rewrote it so that it read

"If you need more neopoints DO NOT copy and past this message and send it to 14 people because if you do you will get frozen/banned if you want more neopoints go to the games section and play some games sheesh"

No, and I'm still waiting for the girl with no face to come and scratch my eyeballs out ;D

Another thing that's stupid with them is: say, a girl has...three friends. She gets a message saying if you don't forward this message to 4 people, she would die. Oh, so every friendless person in the world who gets chain mail is dead now? No! That's the thing with them...
I couldn't agree more.

I hate the text chain mail most. Because they always do that "If you don't send this back to me I guess I'm not your friend"

I'm like ZOMG! I HAVE NO CREDIT. SHUT UP!

Or Oh, didums! No I'm not. Or I just don't wanna send the back.

edit: my mess up is bolded. I missed the n't. D:D:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Agree.

My friend got all huffy with me, cause I sent this one text chain on to people saying, "Pika boo! Who loves you? I do! I do! Send this to all the people you love otherwise you'll be unlucky. Xx", and I added at the end "I'm not sending this about the unlucky bit - I'm sending it cause I love you. :)" and the next day at school she was like, "ZOMG. You want me to be unlucky!!"

Apparently I knew she didn't have credit. /:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back