Do You Believe In Gay Marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care much about it.

Leave people alone and let them do what they want, in my opinion.

And 977e

it's best you don't say that. you're going to get people hating you for the way you worded that.

Hey, i know what website you should join :] NONTT.COM

pweez. 4 me

uhh... okay paper*cut like i care. i said who are you to judge not who are you okay? and btw im 15 so i need to keep my rep and not talk to a 13 year old okay?

uhh... okay paper*cut like i care. i said who are you to judge not who are you okay? and btw im 15 so i need to keep my rep and not talk to a 13 year old okay?

Yes you did stupid

You said: WHO ARE YOU to judge?

... Read that again.

The question is: Who are you

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay okay.

DS said to keep our opinions strong but to stay civil.

I know it's not my place to act as a peacemaker, but seriously. Can't we agree to disagree and just drop it? No one is entitled to judge anyone else. But people do anyways.

Can we at least try to act like somewhat mature teenagers/adults? >_>

But, saying that, the same could happen the other way around. Not all gay marrige is perfect, and not all straight marige is a wreck
I think she means it like take two couples for example: one of them don't really love eachother, and the other love eachother very much and are both of the same sex. In todays society, people think the two people who don't love eachother have more right to marriage than the two who love eachother very much.

i say yes.

What if you loved someone and there was a rule that you couldnt marry them? People have a right to be together.

In my opinion gay people aren't part of the human race

Your opinion that may be, but the way you worded your post made it sound insulting and inconsiderate of people who do happen to be gay/lesbian. Many people will get offended by your choice of wording and will lead to a flame war which isn't why this topic was created in the first place, it was to discuss the moral justice of gay marriage. If your opinion is one which will not be appreciated by people, you can either choose to use different wording or not state your opinion at all. It makes things a lot easier and will stop members that are distracted by all the flaming. :)

Anyways...for what reason do you state this? You might've heard this a million times but its true that all people are equal regardless of age, gender or sexual orientation. Viewing gay people as "disgusting" or thinking that "they shouldn't exist" is not up to anyone, let alone yourself. Nobody who's gay has ever had a choice in choosing their sexual orientation. In fact, they themselves could be the ones who are uncomfortable about this because most people think this way and they realize that it is very hard to hide the fact that they're gay from others.

I don't think marriage has to be between a man and a woman. Its simply a bond between two people who love each other and nobody's going to get hurt over it even if they happen to be the same gender. It seems that most people disapprove of gay marriage because:

*They find the concept disgusting.

*They support gay marriage, but its against their religion.

*They do not think they should marry because they are unable to reproduce.

*They think the human population will wipe out.

*They think marriage is between a man and a woman.

Some claim that its against God's beliefs to have two people of the same gender marry but no matter if you're for or against gay marriage, your opinion is your opinion and even God cannot change it. I'm Catholic and I don't see anything wrong in it with two people marrying of the same gender as long as they love each other because really, isn't that what marriage is all about? So even though God doesn't approve of gay marriage, I will stand by my opinion and say that people are allowed to do whatever they want regardless of age or gender. :eek:

XD Your "rep"? Please.

Talking to someone you claim is two years younger than you isn't going to hurt your precious little "rep". However, your ignorant little comment surely will.

Get off your high horse lest you make yourself look more ridiculous than your previous posts already have.

My wonder to you, is how are we not a part of the human race? We're still human. In your "logic", are black people part of the human race? How about Mexicans and Asians? You're basically stating that because we're different, we're not human.

Think before you type out something in a diverse place. Your opinion or not, the way you stated that was completely rude and extremely ignorant.

I think she means it like take two couples for example: one of them don't really love eachother, and the other love eachother very much and are both of the same sex. In todays society, people think the two people who don't love eachother have more right to marriage than the two who love eachother very much.
Yep, I think you read my mind. :D

In my opinion gay people aren't part of the human race
wow, get your head out of the gutter.

Gay people aren't a part of the human race..?

Anyone with a closed minded attitude like you shouldn't be a part of the human race. That's what the world is filled with - ignorance. What makes them any less human than you?

Wait, you're 15. I can't be seen talking to you. It's gonna ruin my rep and my huge ego. /sarcasm.

Wow, you have rep..with like 45 posts xD Oh, should I not talk to you because Im 11 xP?

Alright, this post addresses several people:

Colortchi: the number of posts have nothing to do with building up a "rep." This was stated by Bell Sprout herself. A person with a low number of posts may easily have a better rep than a person with over 5,000 posts, that is in terms of the quality of posts. By "quality" I'm referring to the fact that most people with an unusually high number of posts per day often spend most of their time in the Fun Stuff forum or give one-word posts. There are some who actually take the time to give accurate, friendly and quality posts that do not consist of only a word or two. Really, I never understand why people want to increase their post count that badly. :p

977e: You'd have a better chance at keeping your "rep" if you actually took the feelings of others into consideration and tried to keep your comments civil. If you really are 15 (which would mean that you are a year elder than me) you should be mature enough to act your age and not refuse to talk to people simply because they're younger than you (and just by two years I might add). Admin made TT for people of all ages so please understand and you should accept the fact that there are children as young as 8 to adults in their 50's who are apart of this wonderful community! :D By refusing to talk to a person younger than yourself, you are directly stating that older members have an advantage over the younger ones which isn't the case, at least in TT it isn't.

sarah8: I'm not meaning to start a flame war but how exactly do gay people bother you? As SK mentioned, they are only human and won't bother you if you don't bother them. There is absolutely no difference between the average heterosexual and a homosexual excluding their sexual orientation which happens to be different. I happen to know a couple myself and they are very nice. Although they might "bother you" this is a fact nobody can change whether they like it or not so the only thing left to do is to accept this fact and make an attempt to understand their situation.

[SIZE=11pt]OK Folks...[/SIZE]

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but on TamaTalk you keep it polite - no matter how any other member chooses to behave.

I'm disappointed that I have to remind some of you guys that this forum is Seriously Non TamaTalk - for any mature and sensible discussions - no exceptions, no excuses.

Stay on topic and keep it civil, or ... you know I'll close it :D

Its reallt wierd when to gay/lesbian people adopt kids, Then There kids grow up with two dads or two moms and I't really quite discusting ;P
One of my really great friends has two moms. It's not disguisting to him. He's proud of them.

I tolerate gay people, but in the Bible, marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman. And that's how God wanted it.

But if two men or two women really do love each other, then they should be able to get married.

I am totally against it.  God made two genders for a reason.
Okay! Now it's been pushed over the top! God made two genders for a reason?

GOD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

And yes, I have 2 hours of evidence to back this up.

Zeitgeist

Prove to me how the above is not true? Can you break it down and prove it wrong? I believe not, therefore.

Conclusion

God and Jesus are copies of ancient beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back