Do you believe in GOD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you believe in god?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sorry that's personal

• WHAT IS THAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
Do you??

No fights please! :) Just say it and don't be rude to people that don't or do!

I believe in the God who died a brutal death for me on the cross and raised from the dead, yes.

Yeah, I do. But I don't go to church. Im not that relgious.(sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do believe in God. I believe he answers onyl prayers that come from the heart, and that can do good. I do not go to church, though. I believe that you don't have to go to church to believe in Him. You can find God anywhere. Even under a rock. :)

I don't believe in god. But I do think theres something after this life..maybe something similar to god or just a higher being.

My boyfriend's Dad knows alot about higher beings [Well he reads alot about them and various other things] so when my boyfriend tells me about what his Dad has been learning about it's really interesting.

I don't believe in god. But I do think theres something after this life..maybe something similar to god or just a higher being.
My boyfriend's Dad knows alot about higher beings [Well he reads alot about them and various other things] so when my boyfriend tells me about what his Dad has been learning about it's really interesting.
Hey, same here, I don't belive in all that Godly stuff, just that there is a higher being.. Somwhere.

Yes, but I'm not religious. I don't go to church or anything.

I'm in the middle.. sorta, sorta not~
Same here. From what I'm told, this means we are agnostic.

I believe there is a higher power out there bigger than all of us, but it may not nescesarily be GOD. It, he, she, could be something else. Could be a big ball of light named Duke for all I know. Won't know until it comes time I guess.

I like to believe there is a god, but sometimes things happen to make me believe there isn't one.

I also like to believe in Heaven. But unfortunately, in my opinion, almost no human being lives well enough to deserve it.

Yes, I do believe in God. I believe he answers onyl prayers that come from the heart, and that can do good. I do not go to church, though. I believe that you don't have to go to church to believe in Him. You can find God anywhere. Even under a rock. :)
Me too, i go to church every once in a while but God is our one and only true savior and died on the cross for both you and me. I have tooken him as my savoir have you?

I believe at times that I do not deserve eternal life, though I know if I have tooken Him as my savior and believe in Him I will always be forgiven. God is Love!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back