do you believe in karma?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote but I'm an inbetweener.

I don't think Karma comes from

bad like fate, I think it's you do

something bad or make someone [say billy] feel

bad, someone else is gonna make you

feel bad, 10 times worse because they

found out about you making billy feel bad.

if thats not too confusing..

x

I believe in karma because whenever I do somethaing bad to my sisters like tease them then next minute I get a call from my friend saying she suddenly can't go to the movies with me. Either its karma or just a coincidence.

Yes, I really believe in karma. Probably because it's happened to me before. Whenever I'm disrespectful or gossip about people, something bad happens to me. And when I do something good, something good happens to me. Haha, just like karma on TT.

I believe in it.

I do good things and good things happen to me.

When I do bad things bad things happen back to me.

I don't. I'm too realistic. I find it hard for me to believe things that aren't supported by actual evidence.

No I don't.

If you believe in Karma you'd have to believe in a higher power.

Because someone has to determine whether what you did was wrong or right.

Then send it right back at you.

Sure, I believe in God.

But I don't believe he's responsble for so called "Karma".

Whatever happens in this world happens. For better or for worse.

I somewhat believe in Karma. I always have, and I always reference it with everything.

Problem is, I think that Karma is broken when it comes to me.

Bad things always happen to me, but I never do anything to deserve it.. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Example: (this really happened)

There's a 99.9% chance I would've killed this annoying kid in my class. (He wacked me on the head)

I dug my REALLY sharp nails into his wrist. (Believe me, I was peeved at him to a max.)

That kid gets in trouble, everyone's congradulating me because I didn't murder him. (It takes ALL of my self control to not murder him)

See what I mean? If you have crappy self control (like me), you get congradulated for hurting someone (minorly or majorly) and not murdering him.

So no. I don't believe in Karma.

No. Example: (this really happened)
There's a 99.9% chance I would've killed this annoying kid in my class. (He wacked me on the head)

I dug my REALLY sharp nails into his wrist. (Believe me, I was peeved at him to a max.)

That kid gets in trouble, everyone's congradulating me because I didn't murder him. (It takes ALL of my self control to not murder him)

See what I mean? If you have crappy self control (like me), you get congradulated for hurting someone (minorly or majorly) and not murdering him.

So no. I don't believe in Karma.
Oh wow. xD

That reminds me,

Once in my class, I hit this kid, and he yelled to the teacher "OMG SHE HIT ME!!" My teacher just said "You probably deserved it" xDD

Anyway, I somewhat believe in it, I somewhat don't.

I do good things then get bad consequences and sometimes vice versa, so I kind of agree with Anime Girl, What happens, happens. But sometimes I feel like it does exist. It just depends the situation.

Ah, No. I don't believe in "Superstitions" Even though Karma is not really a Superstition, well..I'm not sure how to explain it. But I hope you get my point xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back