Do you believe in Santa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know? I never have. Never will. I just don't believe. But he's still fun! I walk around in a Santa Hat, and sing Santa songs. ;3

Santa IS real...he is the embodiment of kindness and giving. Tangible, physical form or not, if you see him this way, there is no valid reason not to think he exists. :mellow:

Well, I know he doesn't exist, but I still believe in him.

Simple as that.

I don't believe in Santa, but I pretend I do. =3

My parents have this thing about Santa not coming to non-believers. -sighs-

But, like Neon Tiger said, don't ruin it for the younger members!!

-bratztroxg

Mom's been getting a TON of boxes from Amazon lately. Today, I saw her and Dad by the car trunk. Mom was putting empty boxes (that had the Amazon logo on them) in a garbage bag, and her bringing stuff from inside the boxes tho the hard-to-see entrance to the basement. Where, I add, the wrapping things are.

This is probably the year I stop believing, yes? xD

Cecib :ph34r:

I figured it out when my parents used the same wraping paper as"santa"

I was just like whatever

I figured it out when my parents used the same wraping paper as"santa"
I was just like whatever
I found out the same way. Last year's Santa wrapping paper was the next's parents' wrapping paper.

So, no. A friend of mine still does though, but I believe it's only because she's very sheltered by her mother. She's tried to shove the belief on me, just like offering to let me go to church with her.. More than once. I see nothing wrong with it as long as long as you're not flaunting it that you're mom's met Santa and your dad saw the Easter Bunny hopping down the street.

Of course I do! D: <

-is doing this for younger members

;]

He's awesome.

When I was 10 I had a theroy. My guess was that Santa only comes to children 8 and younger, and parents put out presents, so older children aren't dissapointed. Hey, It's believeable, right..? Although I don't anymore.

my mum told me he wasn't real

I cried a lot xD

but I'm over it.

its nice to get presents, no matter who gives them...xD

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back