Do you bring your Tama to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take your Tama to school with you?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I let my mom/dad take care of it

• no, I pause it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felix_tama

Reaction score
Just curious about this for some reason. Could you also answer this: how do you take care of it during school?

I have mine in my pocket, so I peek at it ocasionally to see if it needs anything.

i do and i turn sound off put it in my coat pocket or tray then check it during break and lunch and also when i go to toilet cos the toilets are in the cloakroom

My teacher doesn't mind tamagotchis, so I put it in my desk and turn

the sound off..

But the problem is that he always

calls on me in class to see if I was paying attention.

I go tama-crazy at lunch and snack!

But our biscuit of a principal hates them

so we have to be careful around her.

My teacher dosent mind eaither but i dont bring them in calass i bring my v3's in but not my v4

I bring my v4 to class - I just set the time on my tama to sleep mode.

i bring mine, my friend played on her v2 in latin lol

that is when i actually GET a v4!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to but I moved and this school is way more stricked about tamas or anything electronical. I still some times bring them in, but not as much since one of them are pink(it was all they had in) I get made fun of a lot :( . I still bring my D.S. though :D :eek:

they'll never stop me from doing it! :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

untill the teachers find it and send me to the principal :D

Yes, I do bring it but I pause it & put it in my backpack & don't take it out until school is over. :D

i bring mine in my purse. i check on them every 5 mins, as long as the teacher isnt looking. its hard to check on them in band and chior though, as were playing/singing the whole 90 mins

I used to.Now it is WAY more sucure in my school.

Last year at my school they were the most popular thing.

My teacher says there forbidden,and my math teacher has kids put them in their locker.

But Now I Keep Mine at home on pause or I have it sleeping at my house.

i did when i was really into tamas.

actualy, last year i used to play it after standardised tests.

:furawatchi:

lol, good times.

i used to but i was kinda embaressed about it so i left it at home so i either paused it or just left it cuz i want them to grow fast..seriously if u feed them and play with them they will be fine for 6 hours XP

YES! I turn the sound off and stick it in my bag or my pocket and carry it with me. I play with it during all my classes and in my English class I keep him on my desk. I dont think my teachers care about them so much.

Like I said, I bring mine to school, but I have to be secretive about it because our teachers will take them away.

Thanks for all the replies! :blink:

I am like the only one at school that still bring mine. For some reason everyone else never brings thiers anymore. But incase they ever do, I bring mine. Plus, I like having it w/ me. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back