Do you calerbrate birthdays?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilemon

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you celerbrate birthdays or not.

(P.S my birthday is tomorow, yay! :p )

:(

Happy almost birthday!

I haven't had a party since I was nine, but we do kind of celebrate birthdays. On my last birthday my dad took us to the restaurant in our town and he got me a balloon (My dad's kind of weird, he thought I would like this a lot (and I am happy he got it for me)) that said "Happy birthday Princess!" and it had the disney princesses on it. It's kind of weird actually, my birthday was about eight months ago and it's still floating. And then I get presents. It's usually a dinner of something I like and presents, but that's it. My friends have shang hai'd me for a few years in a row now too.

I do go to my friends birthday parties though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes do in fact my friends having a party of friday. And then there is another one for saturday and mines on sunday.

I have to go to my Oldersister's B-day party. December 21

But shes home schooled so There's gonna be none other ppl there but her, and our family! O_O

The last party that was fore me was when I was 5 years old.

Birthdays have never really been celebrated around here.

We might do a big party for a family member who is in his 70's and has never had a party. We figure it's about time. ;)

There is another family member who is turning 13 next year. We might do something special for him. Otherwise, nah, birthdays are rarely anything special here.

I don't really like celebrating with parties that much, but I do love birthdays. :3 Since I naturally like making people things, birthdays are the best. They're staggered, so I don't need to worry about 209234520932 friends and relatives etc like Christmas. They're special to the person, so they probably have a better time then if it was about everybody else, and they're just fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back