Do you care when your tama dies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama poll

• Yes I do care so much I cried

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im sort of upset

• No im not upset

• I dont care If my tama dies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty cool

Reaction score
Im doing this because Im upset when other peoples tama dies [SIZE=14pt]so please pm me i your upset or you need help[/SIZE]

:( :( :( :(

Mine never died either. But if it did...........................................................................................................................I might have cried the whole daY

You have no reason to cry. Its not a real pet its a fun, little vitural pet. Its not like when your family or real pets die. All of mine have died. I'm not that great at careing for them. <_< :mellow: :angry: :huh:

~Luna~

None of my tama's have died but a gigapet monkey died the other day. :wacko:

I was sad but I didn't cry. His name was bananas. He was a little manic though! :blink:

:D

I would cry if it was my v1 that died but I wouldn't care a bit if my v3 dies because I hate it anyway.

I'm not upset, but im sort of dissapointed my time I put into it was a waste. Thats about it.

You have no reason to cry. Its not a real pet its a fun, little vitural pet. Its not like when your family or real pets die. All of mine have died. I'm not that great at careing for them. :furawatchi: :blink: :lol: :mellow: ~Luna~
I agree ~Luna~. Mines died a million times I don't cry!!!

i don't care as much cuz i no it will come back to life anyway! :mellow: :mellow: :huh:

I'm sad a bit, alright a lot, but I still don't cry. I know that you can always restart if it dies. There is no need to be sad. In a couple of months,or weeks I bet they forget all about them. :rolleyes: Just take good care of your tama and you won't need to worry. But if it makes you feel any better pm them to say sorry that it died. That always helps me feel better. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back