Do you crack you body parts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally crack my fingers and toes occasionally.

It actually kinda hurts on my fingers. I avoid cracking them as much as possible.

I always seem to crack my jaw. Accidentally.

I think I'll stop popping my fingers. xD
Nahh, it's false. I didnt know back then, so I stopped. but because I stopped, I cant do it anymore xD

Nahh, it's false. I didnt know back then, so I stopped. but because I stopped, I cant do it anymore xD
Really? then I'll pop my fingers again. :)

*pop! pop! pop! pop!* xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I crack my knuckles and neck. To relieve me of feeling nervous or tired.

Knuckles, back, neck, jaw, wrist, ankles, nose.

I shouldn't but I do. D:

Edit: And toes. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
I crack my toesies, like all the time. =P

And about two years ago i figured out how to crack my hands and i do that all the time too...

Also I can crack my wrists if I just move them in circles. xD

I can crack pretty much everything! 8D

I'm a very stiff sleeper, you see, and when I wake up and stretch I pop everything one by one. lol. My shoulders, back, and my fingers can be popped whenever; hips, neck, ankles, knees, and toes are pretty much only randomly and when I wake up.

My knuckles, toes and back can be cracked any time. Sometimes my neck cracks when I turn it round too far or something, and GOD IT HURTS

I figured out a way to crack like, 4 times a second in my upper back, and it feels so nice.

fingers most, like that stretching thing. And i can also click my left foot big toe. I sometimes Jaw and arm.

btw, popping your fingers dosen't give you athritis, its a completely harmless

I have a friend who cracks his neck, oh god that is so nasty.

I only really crack my back when it's stiff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back