Do you crack your body parts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just crack my back.

I think it's disgusting when people crack their fingers. -.-

How do you crack your nose?....

Every morning and night I crack my back, toes, knee, and fingers o;
I guess some people can just do it naturally.

Like me. <_<

oh, and I frogot one: my wrists.

yeeah! Knuckles, wrists, shoulders, back, elbows, knees, neck, toes, and ankles

Ooh, I lent back in my seat just now & my back clicked. :3

Hm... I guess I can click my back now. ;P

Nope. Never tried, never will.

I can't stand the sound.

The only time it happens is by accident or when [since I have ankle problems] I have to because I rolled it again which doesn't happen often.

Yesss.

My knuckles, especially.

It really bugs my aunt, so I do it when she's around to scare her.

Edit: I just realised Michelle and I epically bumped this. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I crack my....

big toes

fingers

ankles

sholders...I know wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major bump, so this topic will probably get closed, however...no. Or should I say I lack the ability? XD Shelby and Sasha do that all the time (Sasha cracks her knuckles and Shelby...well, you know the thing where you sort of "pull" you finger out and there's a cracking sound? Well, that's what she does. And Hei Ting does it by twisting her back when she's sitting in a chair). I like to emulate the action of cracking my knuckles but practically no sound comes out. :ichigotchi: I do that out of habit after I've finished my homework or something similar to that.

I crack my

knuckles

knees

and toes because sometimes they hurt if I don't lol. I used to crack my back but I have scoliosis so I can't now :/.

Bump, but I'm posting before it's closed

I can make my wrist crack whenever I want, uncontrollably. It creeps people out. XD

It's somewhat like that with my ankles. I Sometimes crack my toes and knuckles

It feels good when I crack my neck/back :)

I have a habit of cracking my knuckles after I finish typing or writing or something that involves holding things in my hand. In fact, I just cracked two of my knuckles as I was typing this. And my toes too, especially the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back