do you do EVERTHING with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you sleep, eat, watch tv, swim, get on the computer, anything and everything with your tama?

• yeah, duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, why would i do that?

• i dont do EVERYTHING with it..... but its around all the time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, even what i have a sleep in the day, ( i normily dont but if i do) i put it next to me so i can here it! lol

me too. When i sleep i put the tamagotchis on my bed next to me, and when im up, i bring them around w/me.......

Ps. is it weird if i do not get woken up by their beeps? lol. I guess im a deep sleeper? hehe

Hehe, I wear my tamagotchis on a cord around my neck, so they're always there. And when I watch TV or go to the movies I make sure their turned forward so they can watch too ^^ I can be a bit obsessive..but then again this is the child that makes wedding cakes for her osu/mesu...So hey *shrugs*

I have mine around 24/7! I couldn't stand it if I missed something. myabe this is because of my many 'failed' attempts with my Gen2's when I was six... I got the potted plant dude no matter how hard I tried! --;; then again, I was six... hehe. I take my tama's with me EVERYWHERE. well, everywhere my parents will LET me take 'em. I don't take them to movies 'cause I'll miss their beeps and stuff.

ya i pretty much take them everywhere i even make sure my sis says goodnight to hers!

yah im 11 so i think its normal for me and my friends to be obsessed. oh well

my tama just transformed into a young mimitchi!

Everything within reason. When I go to sleep, I put it in a mini bed by my bedside and let it sleep too. I kiss it goodnight (ew) and I was talking to it walking through my school, funnily enough, boys happened to be behind me and every boy I know thinks that Tamagotchi are stupid. I played hopscotch holding it (by the way I'm only talking about my v1, because I don't like my v3) and when I'm on the computer, they're on the computer table.

I don't go swimming with it or take a shower with it! Usually I don't take it to a sandpit with me.

This should be in 'What's On Your Mind'. Could a guide please move this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I take them absolutely EVERYWHERE! I used to take them to school and hide them in my bag. But the Teachers found out and Tamagotchi's were BANNED!! Yes, that's right, BANNED. It was crazey!

But when I go shower, I put them near the sink and make sure that they don't get wet.

I turn them so that they can see the T.V and ALWAYS say goodnight to them.

BIG SECRET::: I kiss my Tama every night before I go to sleep!

I put mine on my bedside table. My V2 has run out of battery, so I only have my V3.

Yours,

barky;)

Yeah I take my Tamagotchi everywhere I go too! I even am so obsessed I collect the merchandise from either Japan or U.S......sadly but yes this is all true! :D

:( Itachi :eek:

I have to go to school and all, but anyhow I still hold my tamagotchi all the time! I have a Bandai Tamagotchi pet pouch so at night I put my tamagotchi in the pet pouch and I take it as a stuffed animal to hug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back