do you do this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you de bug tamas?

• no it is bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i never knew about this stuff sorry

• yes it is fun

• i did it a couple of times but i stoped

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say debugging is bad I mean people can do whatever they want with there Tamas... I just wouldn't like to do it to my Tama. Especially for picking a certain Tama for it to turn into. That's kind of boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont do that to my tamas because i know that its really bad, and its no fun to pick your own character.Its more fun to be suprised on what its going to be.Debugging is the very worst!(No effence to those who do debug.)

Well, I attempted to do it once, but the surgery didn't come out so well, my tama turned into an egg and wouldn't stop beeping so then I got scared. I might try it again sometime.

I'm not even clear what debugging does :mellow:

Well, I don't do this, but I won't say it's a bad thing. I don't want to do this, because for me it's more fun when you don't know whch character your tama will become :mellow:

Well, I attempted to do it once, but the surgery didn't come out so well, my tama turned into an egg and wouldn't stop beeping so then I got scared. I might try it again sometime.
I'm not even clear what debugging does :wacko:
ya, when I tried to debug mine it did that exact same thing. but my dad fixed it somehow.

i dont ever want to do it again cuz it scared me! :wacko:

De bugging is not "bad" or "good"

It is just a thing some ppl like to do. Others never de-bug.

If you want more information on how to de-bug there have been (literally) hundreds of topics about it on TamaTalk over the past 2 years - just try using the Search function :huh:

Or you could visit Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug called Tama Surgery!

Her site is called Pixelmood

https://www.pixelmood.com

I have never debugged any of my tamas because I didn't want to risk breaking them and not being able to fix them.

Lots of ppl have several tamas and de-bug just one and accept the risk that it might break.

*shrugs* the best thing to do is find out lots about de-bugging before you decide if you want to try it or not.

But make sure it is your decision and not based on other rumours or hearsay :D

I wouldn't say debugging is bad I mean people can do whatever they want with there Tamas... I just wouldn't like to do it to my Tama. Especially for picking a certain Tama for it to turn into. That's kind of boring.
I'm the same i dont think it is bad but its up to wot ppl

want to do with their tamas. Like on youtube someone set there tamagotchi on fire, its stupid but its their choice

Well it's fun, but it sometimes might be dangerous. Sometime it can break your tama if you don't do it properly! I did it one or twice then I stopped! :ph34r:

I am a debug master 8D Lol.

I've already debugged and undebugged my v4 several times and changed the background on all my tamas.

So I have no fear of debugging these days, lol.

I debated on debugging my v2, because it wasn't working right. (My items showed I had 52 balls, and it was only a Marutchi!) I found pixelmood.com in the FAQ, and I have it bookmarked, incase I ever need it.

I don't like debugging. It's also dangerous. If you want to keep your tama in tip-top shape, DON'T DEBUG! I debugged once. I got bored of it. You zoom through its life, the matchmaker comes when its 5, and it's just not exciting. I un-debugged successfully, but my friend wasn't so lucky. She debugged and lost her sound! When she un-debugged, it was still gone. When my other friend debugged, she had a bad glitch. Her tamagotchi couldn't connect! She would go to the "connect" icon, and then the thing would come up as if it had a dying battery. All she had to do was hit the "C" button and it would be normal. But she couldn't connect at all. :) My other friend debugged, then she un-debugged soon after. When she looked at her items, everything past #6 on her item list was a ball!!!! She lost a throne from that!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back