Do you drink Coffee?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I'm pretty much obsessed with my teeth, and if I get a stain, I would probably smack somebody.

That's how bad my obsessions are. =\

I love coffee almost as much as I love chocolate!!! :blink:

Yummee yum yum...

I especially love mocha frappicinos and Starbucks. They make me hyper. XD

Cinderpelt♥

Yes! Any type except black. My favourite is mochachinno. I also drink tea. I'm 12 nd have drunk coffee and tea since I was three! Yes three.

VannessaHudgensFan102 and other people who go to starbucks are supporting child labour. They don't use fair trade and use children against their own will to make the beans.

Cofee tastes bad. D= I like Pepperment tea.

And cluck_cluck_chicken, do you expect them to go out of buisness? Cofee beans in some countries are harvested by children, that is not they're fault. And unfair trades, I've done that. XD (AKA. Trade a furby for 2 games worth 70 bucks and a book of manga. XD)

The closest thing to Coffee that I've had is an Iced Capp. So, I guess you could say that its coffee.

-Happyqueen :furawatchi:

I drunk coffee before it was a bit nasty. People say most smokers drink coffee.. That's what I heard. :D And talk about being hot!

I love Tea, and hot cocoa though.. ^_^

I like Coffee, but I prefer Hot Chocolate and Tea much better.

Oh... especially English Toffee Tea. :D

If I'm gonna have Coffee, it's gonna have lots of milk in it.

The closest I've ever been to Coffee is an Iced Capp.

Coffee tends to hurt my sesitive stomach, anyways...

OMG! ugh i love coffee. Ugh please don't get me starting. LOL. Anyway yea i like coffee its good. Im not addicted to it though. LOL.

12 and drinking expresso? Dude ur gonna be jittery! XD it stains your teeth but I love coffee. It tastes good but I dont normally drink it at home.

Coffee is nasty. xO

Plus it messes up your sleep schedule, makes you depend on it to wake up in the morning AND it makes you pee more. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back