Do you even LIKE tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw tamagotchis (the vary first time) when my friend was playing with it in gym class, when the v.3's just came out. then i started to see commercials about it, and I LOVED them. I now have 2 v3's, and 2 v.4's. (I want 2 of each so they could connect) But that was a while ago. now, I want the tama 4.5, for my birthday (tomorrow, yay!) The only reason I don't play with them is I go through long periods of not playing with tamas, and then I get all CRAZY about them, and i cant help that. (for some strange reason) now, if i get a 4.5 tama, I'm hoping to like tamas again. but for now, I just go on (non) tamatalk, and fun stuff, and seriously non tamatalk.

:D

I'm not so crazy about Tamagotchi anymore. I like collecting them, though. I buy one, play with it for a few days and then put it on a shelf.

So yes, I do just come on here to hang out. ; )

I saw tamagotchis (the vary first time) when my friend was playing with it in gym class, when the v.3's just came out. then i started to see commercials about it, and I LOVED them. I now have 2 v3's, and 2 v.4's. (I want 2 of each so they could connect) But that was a while ago. now, I want the tama 4.5, for my birthday (tomorrow, yay!) The only reason I don't play with them is I go through long periods of not playing with tamas, and then I get all CRAZY about them, and i cant help that. (for some strange reason) now, if i get a 4.5 tama, I'm hoping to like tamas again. but for now, I just go on (non) tamatalk, and fun stuff, and seriously non tamatalk.
:D
you're just like me. I used to love v4s, then I got bored of them. Then I heard v4.5's were coming out and I bought one and I got addicted to them again.

Well I joined because I really liked tamagotchis, but now.. Eh not so much

I do still love tamagotchis, I just don't go into the tamagotchi forums as much anymore because:

A) I already know everything I need to know about my tamagotchis

and

B.) When someone is asking a question, it's usually already been answered, so I don't need to answer it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back