Do you even like tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to tell you the truth i have forgotten all about tamas. =[ I go on here because i like to discuss topics but also because tamas were so cool to me a year or two ago and i had a great time playing with them!

~Mamitchi465

I used to be obsessed with them but now I'm not into them anymore.

I still love this site so I stay on for the Non Tama Talk, Fun Stuff, Role play, and that stuff.

i luv tamagotchi's and i luv to chat here so yeah!!!! :eek:

um...I still dont know wat tamagatchis are (thats what theyre called arent they?) im not gonna lie my friend is on here 2 and she told me about it.

I first found this site because I wanted to know more about the characters & stuff. Then I joined, and now the tamagotchi craze has gone. TTs still very fun though :eek:

-Puma

i mean come on ppl! WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SITE? TAMAtalk. not NONtamatalk. or MessageBoard! i think that admin should get rid of the nontamatalk sections...

i mean come on ppl! WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SITE? TAMAtalk. not NONtamatalk. or MessageBoard! i think that admin should get rid of the nontamatalk sections...
Why?? People who don't LOVE tamagotchis can visit other forums instead of leaving the site forever and losing all the friends s/he made.

I was a total tama addict when I joined TT,but then I stopped using them.I am active in non-tamatalk now ^^

PS- I've got a new v4.5 but I'm still not active in tamagotchi topics :lol:

V5's look fun, and a little hard. it's not you're everyday Tamagotchi that you just care for. It's definatly a step up!!!

I used to be obsessed with them but now not so much. If you've noticed, I'm veeery active in non-TT and guide most here although I do attend to the reports and check out other areas if needed or if I feel like it.

Tamas kinda take me back a few years and make me feel kind of secure like I did when I was that age and care free. They bring me back and even if I only place with them once in a year and it makes me happy, they've done their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to be honest, TamaTalk is not what it used to be. About a year ago, when I first joined, the version 3 craze was thriving, and I was like totally obsessed with Tamas. There were a whole bunch of great Tama lovers, and we all knew about the older Tamagotchis and stuff.

Now, the younger members who have joined, and members who don't know about older Tamagotchis like V3, V2, and V1, well, they don't really know what a REAL Tamagotchi was. Know what I mean? They just got into the craze when the V4.5 came out.

I still like Tamas, I guess. I don't play with them much anymore, so I mainly just go to Non TamaTalk and Webkinz Talk now.

I used to like tamagotchi's until I discovered (Non)-Tamatalk... I never knew it used to be so much fun xD!

They're just getting ridiculous now.

wait a minute....are tamagatchis those like virtual "things" that make sounds and dont shut up?

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i think i used 2 have like the OLD ones when i was about 7 or 8. Ya because my sister had one to. She dropped it behind the closet and 2 months l8er it started beeping for a solid week. We couldnt get it out so finally it just died. I remember those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back