Do You Ever Feel That Your Friends Use You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.WHITlee.x

Reaction score
This Is Just A Question Because I Sometimes Feel ike Mine Do...

This Is Just A Question. And A Question I wanted To ask.

x.WHITlee.x

Yes sometimes I feel like ALL my friends use me so I feel like I have no friends.....sometimes i even feel like nobody in the world cares about me.... :( ........:*(...........sometimes I feel like a temporary 'friend' to make thier other friends jealous..........(* :blink: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very paranoid about everything... >_<

When they call me or E-mail me I know they want something otherwise they don't talk to me at all.

Yea I do. I guess I'm a bit more rich than most of my friends, and sometimes when I walk over to them instead of saying hi they will say "oh Phoebe let me see your cellphone!" And if I don't have it they get mad at me but they still hang out w/me. Same thing w/my ipod (usually just the nano cause my other two are big), and my ds, and all my other things.

My story is tragic. I was friends with this girl called Imogen in Kindegarten, and i was until year 2, when she was put into a composite class. Then i became friends with Carly. Half way through the year, a new girl called Hayley came and stole Carly from me. And then, for the rest of the year, i was alone. Except for when One of them was away, and the other used me like hell. The next day they usually called me an idiot and walked away laughing. When i tried to play with both of them, they ignored me, especially Hayley, who acted as if i wasnt there. The just laughed and ignored me some more. Other wise, they would say "oh..Monday is our day, you're not allowed to play with us." But they said that everyday.

In Year three, i was put in a composite class away from them two. I was with Imogen. We became friends again, and another girl in the composite class, Alana, became besties with me. I stole Alana from her previous bestie, Jamila, without knowing, and Jamila hated me for it. But me and Alana stayed friends. Then the next year, we were all put together, no composites. Me and Jamila forgot about the whole stealing thing and became friends. We formed a gang. Me, Alana, Jamila, Imogen, Molly, Ebony, Kyla and Jemma.

2 years later, Jemma left to go to another part of the country. We thought we'd never see her again. She was the glue of the the gang, and we were the pieces. Without her, we fell apart.

That next year, it was composite again. The gang was altogether except for Jamila. but we still play with her. Ebony and Kyla abandoned the gang and played with boys from then, and Molly, being besties with Ebony felt used, and rejected. She plays with us now. But, Jemma will probably be coming back by the end of this year because her whole family hates it in Queensland. That is the good news. More good news: Me and Alana probably have the strongest best friend relationship you'd ever find. Bad news, for now, me, Alana, Imogen Jamila and Molly are what remains of the gang now, and SOmetimes..Imogen can be really selfish. When we play tip, whenever she's in when she thinks one of us didnt really tip her properly, she just says "Oh..i dont wanna play anymore." Imogen is really stupid sometimes.

Jamila does that too, but shes cool about it, and usually accepts she was tipped. I hope the gang reforms when Jemma returns. Molly's having a hard time, Ebony and Kyla are backstabbing her all the time.(Two faced BEEPS!) I Hope the gang reforms when Jemma returns, if she surely does. Me and Alana seem to be the only two members of the gang, if you think about it.

Well, thats my story. I bet none of you could be bothered to read all that :p , but please do, if you have time..

Sometimes I do, but most of the time I don't think they even like me...

But I have this one friend (let's call her "M") who I feel uses me for my marks. When we're not working on a project, she treats me like dirt and makes fun of me.

When we do projects together we get A+'s ALL the time. We have never gotten anything below an A+. But with classes like Gym or Music, things I'm not so perfect at, she refuses to be my partner and goes for the more athletic people. And, she seems to like all the guys better than she likes me and her other girl friends.

Seriously; the other day, this girl in my class couldn't breathe and had something similar to a heart-attack, and "M" had witnessed everything. Me and a few other girls, "C", "S" and "D", were asking her what happened. She was standing right beside us, and totally ignored what we had asked. We kept asking, but she never responded. But as soon as this other guy in our class asks, "So, what exactly happened to her?", M imeddiatly leaves us and excitedly tells him what happens. I think she uses everyone for the marks, whether that's in Gym or English. She thinks she's so perfect becaus she gets straight As, while I get the odd B on my report card. She makes fun of me when I put alot of effort into my work, but yells at me when I say "why did you work so hard on that?". She does all her work on the computer and makes it perfect, which makes me mad. She is very athletic and good at math, and she's alway saying how sucky I am at both of those subjects. She says I'm a nerd because I like to read, and the other day so was acting so mean. We had to answer these questions about a movie, and I said to her, "I think it's the second answer." So she circled it. It turned out to be wrong, so she fixed it. A few minutes later, I pointed out a possible answer for a different question and she rudely snapped back, "Well, you were wrong last time! So why the heck would I want your help NOW? It's probably wrong, too."

So, yeah...

Well I know one of my friends doesn't use me. She uses her friend for her pool. :D My friend NEVER uses me. Only I know one popular girl. At my school takes every girl thats new. And doesn't let them make any other friends. And also. She uses them to get to be popular! I'm just a regular person. I don't use ANYONE. :blink: And I never will. :blink: If I were being used I would stop being their friend. ANd that popular girl that I talked about earlier. Shes really mean. Who cares about being popular?

I mean really? Its kinda stupid to think you have to be popular to get attenchion *rolls eyes* :) . I don't really care if I get attenchion or not. :p I'm just that kind of person. That likes to be alone. and left alone.

P.S. Vist bubbles my fish. The web adress is in my siggy. :D Please vist! I don't wanna lose him and adopt another fish! :(

I LOVE MEMEITCHI!!!!! :blink: :lol: :D ^_^

Yeah...only by my one friend...who were are not really friend anymore.

-Temari Nara

...If you think your friends are "using" you, don't be their friend anymore! I must say, I've met many people who are rude, evil, and would not be my friend if I was not a convenient tool, and really, I've never wanted to be associated with them. And currently, all my friends are nice, respectable people who like me.

If all your friends are "using" you, then shake all of them off and find new friends.

Oh god yes.

Not to sound conceited, but I have more "nice" things than they do, and they seem to only talk to me when they want something.

It's ok though. I use them too XD

A few certain people do, yes.

I have a few good friends, and I have two that seem to use me.

Renee makes fun of Nicole and me all the time. She's kicked us, shoved us, and talked behind our backs. We think she's generally.. Annoying.

But we're apparently her only friends, and we recently figured out that she only hangs out with us because nobody else would, and we're apparently a "well-known group of friends". Not popular, but known, I guess.

We've talked to her and everything, but every time we tell her that we shouldn't be "friends" anymore, about a week later, she comes back and pretends nothing happened.

Noel, on the other hand, used to be Nicole's and my best friend about two years ago. When school started this last year, though, she got new friends. Which was fine with us, until she was completely blowing us off to be with them, but still being around us.

So we've been trying to get her to come to Nicole's house with us, for a sleepover, so we can talk and everything. So far she's made about five excuses not to come, and we're just waiting for the next on Thursday.

No, not really. Ones I'm really close with don't USUALLY use me. Unless they want like homework or something. That's the only way I can think of. People that I never really talk to (and don't even consider my friend O_O) just IM me so they can get the homework. (Am I only good for homework or something? xD lol)

Yes sometimes I feel like ALL my friends use me so I feel like I have no friends.....sometimes i even feel like nobody in the world cares about me.... :) ........:*(...........sometimes I feel like a temporary 'friend' to make thier other friends jealous..........(* :) )
*huggles*

Yes.Alot of the time a girl who has a lift in the care i take to school but If I text her to say I not going to school she doesn't go.

Once I had a week off school(my Mum let me have it off because my grandad has only 2 holidays a year and its nice to get away from him as we both REALLY can't stand him.) and she had the whole week off as well! Then I look bad too cus' we have time off at the same time.

YESSS!!!!!!

I HATE JASMINE! SHE IS A VERY SNOBBY GIRL, WHO THINKS SHE CAN USE ME AND HAYLEA TO BE MORE POPULAR! NOW, SHE'S

TRYING TO USE MY BOYFRIEND AND SHE BOSSES ME AND HIM AROUND!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! MISS ICANDOANYTHINGIWANT?!

I WANT TO HANG HER, KILL HER, HACKSAW HER, OR DO ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES IN KILLING HER!!!! IHATEUJASMINE!!!!!

Yeah, I'm serious.

Sometimes when my best friend is sick, another friend uses me to replace her. And then when she comes back, the other friend just ignores me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back