Do you ever feel...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally, have never believed I was older than I really am.

I have, however, had a range of ages people have named me, from 14-21.

In reality I am only 12. I don't really understand why these ages that are older than mine keep popping up. I think people take younger kids to be more immature than they usually are (Atleast in my experience).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've Heard People Tell me That I Act Older than i am. (Which is 13. I'm turning 14 next month), The only Time I'll Actually Act younger than i am is if i'm with my best friend. We Act like Total Idiots. xD

When i was 11, And i went to go get pictures taken at Wal-Mart, The Picture lady was like "...How old are you? 17"...So i told her "....Uh No. I'm 11...." xD

But most of the Time I Feel like i'm about 15. Even though I'm not even 14 yet (next month ^^)

I think people take younger kids to be more immature than they usually are (Atleast in my experience).
This is a good point. I would think this or that people use only immature examples of children to base their oppinions on, or they have this general idea of when people become mature.

And another thing, I think that people want to associate with people more mature and older then them, to make themselves look more mature, and if they use their own behaviour as an example, they automatically think that people who act the same way are older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back