Do you ever feel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
i just can't seem to become friends with most of the girls in my class. i mean, even in primary, i wasn't the sort of girl who would play mums and dads or go off and make daisy chains. i was with the boys playing doctor who and football.

quick round up of my friends

boys

ryan

matthew x2

jack x2

adam

james

robbie

sam

TOTAL: 9. but there may b more

girls

kate

sophie (sort of)

charlotte (sort of)

TOTAL: 3. but may even b 1.

does anyone else feel this? or maybe... maybe i was meant to b a boy?!

Well just bcause you are friends with alot of guys and not alot of girls doesn't meen you weren't meant to be a girl. It probably just means you are a huge tomboy.

I don't feel that I don't fit in with my own gender, but I don't get along well with the opposite gender.

Actually, most girls I could care less about, and their only some guys that I do care about.

[SIZE=13pt]Whats wrong with having a lot of guy friends?! Nothings wrong with that![/SIZE]

And besides, I'm actually like that too! x]

I've always been the type of person that usually hangs out with boys more then girls.

But I guess it's because most girls that I know don't usually have the same type of interests as me.

But don't worry! Your not alone! :]~

I feel rlly uncomfortable around girls, and most of them i have nothing in common with, lots of girls are like that, it doesn't mean you're meant to be a guy

Don't sweat, there's nothing wrong with you at all.

Hanging out with guys more than girls is fine. Just wait until you get

older, all the guys will like YOU and all the girls will want to be

your friend because your dating like the football team quaterback or something.

I'm a guy and I hang out with girls alot, but most of my friends are guys.

Yea, i have alot of guy friends more than girls accualy

I dont fit in very well with them ether.

I have never really liked most girls. I only have two close girl friends because I met them when I was 6 and 7. The rest of my pals are guys. I prefer talking to them, I prefer hanging out with them and doing all the things they do. I wouldn't consider myself a tomboy either. Im very feminine, just not in a way that allows me to identify with most females my age. I think you will find its not so bad having more male friends than female. It means much less drama.

:p

Umm.. this topic was bumped awile ago, so... I'll get this closed... sorry. Uh there's nothing wrong with this topic. Bumping is a no no only if the topic is more than a few months old. I think you need to re-read the rules and not try to moderate the topic ;) just sayin'.

Anyway I'm the same way. My best friend is a guy who I've known for years, and my past history with female friends hasn't been good, they all seemed to be corrupt somehow.

Nothing's wrong with that! I get along better with my guy-friends if I have a mood swing or something. Girls=drama/whining in my world.

Nothing wrong with it, in fact, most of my friends are guys. I can really be myself around them, and some of my friends that are girls are like me too!

Yesh, I'm a person with only three friends that are girls and about six that are guys. It's not that you're actually meant to be a boy, but that you have different likes and dislikes or you may just understand them more than other girls do. =)

Hehe, I add myself to you guys.

I'm a girl, and actually, although last year I had three friends who were girls (as in, good friends), that was my record.

This year I only have one good girl friend left and about 5 good friends who are boys. I also find that wherever I go, I will always end up talking to boys sooner to girls simply because I get on better with them.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, it is good we should find people we get on with well and if they aren't our gender, well that's no problem. ;)

about 80% of the time, yes. The other 20% would be the freaking awesome people I know. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just like you! Yay! Someone I can relate to! I don't really get on with anyone in my school. I have one guy friend and one girl. That's it. I enjoy being with them, my bezzies. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back