Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes, I have seen one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I have not seen one

• No

• Only in my dreams and movies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched by aliens? I do, all the time. You could say I'm a bit supersticious, and I think I am.

I think there are little green men out there somewhere, but I don't think they are out to destroy us. I mean, C'mon! If they are as smart as we say they are and they wanted to kill us, they would've gotten us by now.

What's your opinion? Are they real or just a myth?

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched by aliens? I do, all the time. You could say I'm a bit supersticious, and I think I am.
I think there are little green men out there somewhere, but I don't think they are out to destroy us. I mean, C'mon! If they are as smart as we say they are and they wanted to kill us, they would've gotten us by now.

What's your opinion? Are they real or just a myth?
Ha ha. Aliens. Lol, I have a telescope and I have refused to use it since I saw a shooting star that I though was a space ship.

Yes, I believe that we are being watched... By the kid across the street o_O *Dont ask why*

Sorry, I'm just being stupid. But to aliens do you think we are the aliens and they're scared of us? Think about it...

Ha ha. Aliens. Lol, I have a telescope and I have refused to use it since I saw a shooting star that I though was a space ship.Yes, I believe that we are being watched... By the kid across the street o_O *Dont ask why*

Sorry, I'm just being stupid. But to aliens do you think we are the aliens and they're scared of us? Think about it

YEAH!!! I mean c'mon... if we don't know anything about aliens then some of us might be scared right? so if the aliens don't know anything about us than maybe some aliens are afraid of us the same way too right! :furawatchi: or :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do get the feeling like I'm being watched but not by aliens [by God].

Aliens? Eh, I don't know.

Like, I don't think they're real and all, but somethings just can't be explained.

I have a THEORY [note, it's just a theory; unlikly to be true].

I heard read once in a book that 'aliens' could actualy be demons.

Why? Well if you are even the least bit familiar with Christian beliefs, you would know God wants us to come and trust Him.

Demons [obviously] are against God so anything they can do to stop that they will do.

People that have experienced alien where the aliens actualy talked or communicated [3 type?] said the alien told them things like there is no other power, or you can do it yourself. That kind of thing.

Let me say it again that it is just a theory that may/may not be true.

Please don't get mad at me stating my beliefs. [Thankfuly TT has mature members so we shouldn't have this problem! :furawatchi: ]

I think there are aliens. Thinking about it which is creepier, aliens or being alone in the universe? I'd say being alone. when the aliens gather up their courage and contact us (we are all ready trying to contact them, it's true) I think we will be friends. they will come here and (eventually) we will go there too. (thinking about it, they probably think of us as weird alien creatures. We humans are strange.)

Nah. I'm not a big believer in aliens. I don't really think they're there. It seems so unlikely to me.

///Matchy :)

Im not a big alien believer either, I mean, come on! Aliens, their just made up, tamaw/pants theory is quite amusing, and is more likely to be true, but demons? Interesting, if they were demons I would sure not try to contact them. When I was little, I believed these things, I sat up all night, watching the stars, hoping to see an alien, with my camara beside me, and I only took snapshots of stars and birds. My intrest for that died away. So, no, I dont really believe aliens are watching us.

No offence to the people who do think they are watching us, but hey? Who knows? Maybe they are...

I feel like I am being watched when I am in my room alone in the dark!!

I feel like theres this thing watching me!! (even though there is not)

I read books about things from other planets being REAL so i AM SCARED!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you know that feeling? i'm that little green alien staring at all of you. o_O

nah, i dont really believe them.

even if they were real, (which they aren't), they would probably think of US as aliens.

but, no, i do not believe in aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back