Do you ever snoop for your presents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not anymore bc i no if i look now then ill have nothing to look forward too on christmas aka my birthday :)

not anymore bc i no if i look now then ill have nothing to look forward too on christmas aka my birthday :(
my moms birthday is on Christmas. i don't snoop. i dont like to break rules. but im really really curious i almost did it this year!

YO!ar :) :)

I always snoop for them... :) ....their always mostly hidden in my parents closet in their bedroom so when their not home I go and snoop...but this year all of them are tied up in a garbage bag in one of the highest shelves that I can't even reach......bummer :)

sweet then im not the only one yo!allyrox tell youre mummy happy birthday 4 me :(

Me? I do it ALL the time at chrissy! :lol: I think I found them because I found a BIG bag in their wardrobe! :( but I cant see them because there on the top DANGIT!!! X( oh well! :D

Chrissy is only tomorrow! :eek:

~SG~

Yep - I feel my pressies! And I snoop round. I know I'm getting a Bratz Annual for one thing...hehe! :D

Please dont let my parents read this!n :lol:

*Yells* MR and MRS Bratztroxg look what your daughter typed.

Lawl. No, well, as I said before I don't snoop.

------------------

Off topic: Bratztroxg, are we still friends, you didn't reply to my PM.

Haha! My parents aren't Mrs and Mr Bratztroxg!!! lol!! I can't tell you my real name!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off topic: Yes Snowy, of course we're friends! What Pm?!

Haha! My parents aren't Mrs and Mr Bratztroxg!!! lol!! I can't tell you my real name!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off topic: Yes Snowy, of course we're friends! What Pm?!
The one I sent you two days ago..

I shop with my mom for all my gifts, so there's no snooping needed xP

She tries to get random things to surprise me with, but she doesn't exactly hide them well and I end up seeing them anyway.

For example:

She had cadbury chocolate stockings for my sister and I. She hid them under the van seats. I'm short. We were putting groceries in the back of the van and I saw them.

Another example:

She bought a bag of Toblerone bars and left them on the kitchen floor. I think what happened next is obvious lol.

The few things she buys behind my back I always end up finding anyway. It drives her nuts X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back