Do you ever...................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAHHH!

D< My post went poof!

Heh.

But yeah, I love those. x.x I lost all of mine, though. I do hope to be finding some soon. And getting Pokemon Snap. <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure!

I rotate systems. I just got the N64 hooked up a couple of weeks ago. There are so many great games on that system.

I keep all of the Game Boy games in one box so I pick a game and then the different GBOYS are all right there to chose from.

I have most systems from Game Gear and on so sure! I dig them out.

Old systems are always worth bringing out again. Just because there are new games doesn't mean the old ones aren't worth playing again.

GRAHHH!D

Heh.

But yeah, I love those. x.x I lost all of mine, though. I do hope to be finding some soon. And getting Pokemon Snap.

Ah, Pokemon Snap is so fun. It sounded like a lame game because come on.. taking pictures..? How fun can that be as a video game? I finally picked it up and it's so fun!

I once threw umm, what was it in that game, well you throw something maybe an apple? anyway I threw it at a couple of Magmars and the thing bounced between their heads a few times. It was hillarious!

Other interesting things happened. I was also mean to an Electabuzz in a cave because I think he's kind of stupid. I made something unpleasant happen to him. That was hillarious too. :p

definetly! i, myself being an entirely video game kinda guy, always play different kinds of video games. unless i just got a new one, then its different. and pokemon snap? same here. i didn't think it would be a good game, but after you see that there is this one pokemon on this one level that you couldn't catch on film, it gets way addicting!

Yes I love the older games. I love how on Wii you can download old games. My brother downloaded The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past. I've played some of it. I downloaded Yoshi Story. <3

I always go back to my older games but i mostly play them with an emulator (like Banjo-kazooie and Banjo-tooie)

But i have some NES games on the Wii and the snes hooked up...i have all my old GBA, GBC and GB games and my GB

All the time ^_^ . I am fortunate enough to have an N64 that still works after 11 years of being played. My two favorite N64 games right now are Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo-Kazooie.

Nintendo 64 is sooo old, I have like 50 games for it. I have had it for 13 years o.o.

Edit: well I wasn't alive for 13 years but it has been around for my sisters for 13 years xD .

To point something out, Halo ain't all that old nor that good. It's just another generic FPS onlay it was on a console. If it had come out midway through the 'Box's lifespan, it woulda failed hard.

And yes, I play old games. Journey to Silius, Megaman 1-6, SMB3, and the two Startropics games come to mind almost immediately. As well as Wild Guns and Lufia II.

yeah... you are right though. *cough*True*cough*
Because when I view "old" games. I see the era from NES, SNES, Sega Mastr and Sega Gen times. Orginal Gameboy if you can count it also.

Halo and Halo 2 aren't old enough to be Retro.

I can also throw in the Neo-Geo for being an older system, it was quite advanced for it's time and had a heafty price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back