Do you every cry to a song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias

'Jus tWant To Be With You' by Enrique Iglesias

:eek:

"Make some noise" because its true,"Lets Dance" when I'm deppressed,

"I miss you" because my grandmother died of cancer and

"See you again" because I miss her

"Lets Dance" by Vanessa Hudgens

"Because of you"

"I can't take my eyes off of you"

"Get cha head in the game"

and some other song called dance with my father again... :eek:
Get'ch head in the Game :eek: :eek:

Oh and It ends Tonight by AAR

Somewhere out there-- the only song that made me cry. why? because someone on youtube had posted the song because

their cat died of FLV or feline leukemia virus. I love cats, alot. this is the video that made me ball my eyes out :'(

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
It's so depressing-- i cry ever time I see it.

Somewhere out there-- the only song that made me cry. why? because someone on youtube had posted the song becausetheir cat died of FLV or feline leukemia virus. I love cats, alot. this is the video that made me ball my eyes out :'(

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
that is so sad...i am so sorry...

Oh God, too many. I think it's actually affected my life a bit those songs. Sometimes I'll just sit in my bed and cry just thinking about those songs. They make me think of when my dad went out of state for over a month. So let me see, Hey There Delilah, When You're Gone, I'll Stand By You, and I'm sure there are more.

Unless I'm in a bad mood and the song reminds me of something I'm trying to not think about, no. I don't cry to songs, I'm not that emo. :) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back