Do you fight with your siblings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you fought with your sibling(s). I fight with my bro here and there. Not to much though. If we start getting really mad at each other we usally start laughing about it. :eek: Lol.

My sister and I have always fought. From the time I started thinking for myself to present day. She moved out when she was 23, then moved back in. I lived with her for about 5 months after that and then moved to my grandparent's. I refuse to live with her.

We used to, but now we're virtually best friends.

We love the same music, games, books... And I find her boyfriend really nice. Though he's, ironically, mortal enemies with my boyfriend. We sit and laugh while they fight. It really is quite amusing. :eek:

"Fall out boy is better!"

"No, MCR!"

And we're lolling the whole way through. Funny how they'll probably be step-brothers in a matter of 6 years. :|

My sister and I are 10 and a half years apart and we don't really talk. Haven't been that way in a long time. We fought growing up obviously, but as I got the older the whole "second nagging mom holy than thou" nonsense got old and I decided to cut contact until she TRIES to act like the older sister.

She emails my mother once in a while, but last I even had a conversation with her was Christmas a year or so ago when she called to see if mom was home. Yep, a 20 second conversation. Epic :p We're biologically sisters, but that's it for now. I'm closer to my ex-brother in law than her lol!

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah sometimes, becuase he's only 7, and he annoys the heck out of me.[/SIZE]

I try not to, he's just so annoying that I can't ignore it.

:p

No. I dont have any xD. A lot of people want to trade lives with me. Trust me, A LOT

My sister and I are very, very close. We're five and a half years apart, and I couldn't live without her. But to answer your question, we barely ever fight. Our fights last three minutes at the most.

My sister and I are 6 years apart. My parents didn't discipline her well. She whines a lot. She throws stuff and breaks a lot of stuff. It is very late now, so I won't get into a rant. So, yes we fight. But it mostly is her throwing stuff atb me because she didn't like what I said. She needs anger management.

~ChibiMuffins

YES, I was gettting the pizza from the box and she took the last piece and went like MMMMM, sooo good in my face. I took the pizza from her and she started arguing with me.

She was madd xD .

I've never fought with my sister. Then again she's only three... but since we're about 20 years apart, I suspect our relationship will be different from most.

If I said never ever ever ever, that would super lying. She's not alowed in my room anymore.

I was just wondering if you fought with your sibling(s). I fight with my bro here and there. Not to much though. If we start getting really mad at each other we usally start laughing about it. :lol: Lol.
Somewhat the contrary between my sisters and I. I'm the one that usually ends the fights between my older sister and my little sister. That's for what the middle child is! (Don't dangle prepositions, kids.)

Yep I fight with my brother all the time my little 5 year old one hes soo annoying... And my twin brother is rude and messes my room and stuff but out of both of them my year old is the best

Thankfully I don't have any siblings, this comes in handy when it comes to gifts. XD So it's not cut in half (the money cost) it's all spent on me. :furawatchi: No fighting either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back