Do you find it annoying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you find it annoying when you recieve a pm u get e-mailed?

• YA! IT FILLS UP MY INBOX!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah, i can just check my tamatalk inbox.

• yeah, but it's ok

• I don't care...

• no, i'm glad they do that.

• no.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you can set it to NOT send you an email whenever you get a PM...

Before I found that out, though, I'd always get angry because I'd get 7 new Inbox messages and they'd all be from TamaTalk. <_<

I get alot of PM's a day. I like reading people Pm's.

Once I got over 50 PM's in a day and my MSN inbox had so many emails in it :)

you can't get more than 30 pms in your tamatalk inbox. so like every1 will know ur lying but i gues your just exagurateing

Go to email settings........ No need for that kimbonian, he could have deleted some.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't get more than 30 pms in your tamatalk inbox. so like every1 will know ur lying but i gues your just exagurateing
I deleted some of my messages. Me and my friends had a chat on PM. So yes I did have over 50 PM's so do not contradict me.

;) it doesn't bother me, even if i did get a lot, i've only gotten a few, i'm just new here i guess still

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont' care at all. But, like said before, you can go to email settings and set it to not bring an email. I did that because I go on tamatalk AT LEAST 7 times a day. I know. I'm additcted.

I deleted some of my messages. Me and my friends had a chat on PM. So yes I did have over 50 PM's so do not contradict me.
contradict? whats that mean? sorry for "contradicting" you :pochitchi: ;) hmmm... i heard of this book that you can look up words if you don't know the meaning... meh! must of been in a dream!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back