DO YOU GET BORED DAYS YOU DONT HAVE SCHOOL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get bored when I dont have school. SCHOOL IS THE BORINGEST THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!! I hate school. I always get super happy when we have no school. I can do watever I want (when my parents aren't home). Like go on the internet, watch tv, etc. etc. etc.

:/ Sometimes I rather have school then have nothing to do at all.

But other then that when my other friends are off I try to hang with them.

I love having days off work. Time for relaxing and getting ready for the next time. Although I usually don't work 5 days a week like you're in school ^.^;

I usually just lay in bed and watch tv on days off.

Today I woke up at 3pm, and then my mom and I went to my store and bought a new scanner/printer/fax. Most the day was spent setting up the scanner and showing my mom how it works.

Now I'm watching Sailor Moon and relaxing in bed xP

Don't know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Days off are lazy days xP And since I love being lazy, I'm rarely ever bored.

okay so now i know that im not the only one who hates not going to school. its not that im a nerd that loves school, its just that all my friends go there..lol and theres cute guys...lol

:D

I think today I might get a new webkinz....

BUT YEAH!! I get so bored sometimes. It's sad cuz it's either I have a day where one half of it is crammed, the other half is boring and I have nothing to do. I have days when I have NOTHING to do and it's boring. ANd then I have days where. It's crammed, one thing after another.

Today is a boring day...unless I can hang out with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back