Do you get bullied at places?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Sophomore in college and, ironically, the bullying really seemed to go away completely in college, the only time that I really get 'bullied' in a way is going to the mall or something, and -sadly- it's normally high school girls and whenever they try to make fun of me or something I generally just brush it off and tell them to grow up, which is kind of funny to do because if you don't rise to their jabbing sometimes they just look so confused and walk away bewildered.

That's my only real experience though presently, I was a goth from 14 to 17 though, I'm 19 now, and then I did get a lot of flack for it, but I'm confident now really because of it, in a way.

EDIT: Ok, I'm a total dork and didn't realize that this wasn't in the Non-TamaTalk section so I answered with my real life story by accident xD sorry all.

I don't get bullied around any of the Tama Towns, although there are a couple people in Music City that put up angry thought bubbles at me if I refuse to go see the decorations in their apartments

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it doesn't really matter if this applies to Non TamaTalk or to BanDai's TamaTown / Music City site ^_^

Please take some time to read through our Site Rules - particularly #18? The way you have worded your topic suggests this is one of our banned topics :p

Thanks.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back