Do you get music or books illegaly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of downloading books off the internet...

I don't usually download songs. I usually find an MP3 stream on the internet and listen to it, but I guess it's still listening to a song for free so I suppose it's illegal.

Limewire isn't illegal as long as you pay for it. And if you get the free version then you won't have to pay for it. Yes, I use limewire, and my computer has gotten a virus before, but I don't know if it had anything to do with limewire because we hadn't used it in so long.
Naw, it's still illegal. When you pay for limewire you aren't paying for the stuff you are downloading illegally, but for the features in the client itself - the protocol and limewire itself is legal, but the trading of files using it isn't. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

My friend actually used limewire to obtain a copy of limewire Pro, lulz.

I can't stand reading manga on the internet. It's much more enjoyable when I have it in my hands.

That said, i use bittorrent for most of my other needs.

I've never heard of downloading books off the internet...
I don't usually download songs. I usually find an MP3 stream on the internet and listen to it, but I guess it's still listening to a song for free so I suppose it's illegal.
Well some people scan manga and then put them on websites. You don't have to download those. I do like them better in book form, too.

I have tried to look for regular books online but you always have to pay some minimum fee so I never use those.

Right now I use iTunes, but I really want to download Limewire so I can get free songs. My dad thinks there must be a catch or a virus for getting free songs, so the campain isn't going well.  

Cinderpelt♥
Limewire does get a LOT of virus's through

Right now I use iTunes, but I really want to download Limewire so I can get free songs. My dad thinks there must be a catch or a virus for getting free songs, so the campain isn't going well.  

Cinderpelt♥
I wouldn't get Limewire. Get Ares if possible because Limewire slowed down my computer. In either case if you have antivirus on our computer you probably would not get a virus since most of those kind of programs filter those results out.

I read Fruits Basket online. I read it at Onemanga.com. My friend gave me the site. i'm pretty sure it's not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back